Monday, March 31, 2014

Corn or Wart

Some of you may know about having corns between toes as Sarah started with three lumps on her right toes earlier last year; she wasn’t aware of it until I noticed them.



We tried using the corn plaster and drops to get rid of it, but end up her skin being scalded badly…seems like it is not the best remedy after all.

I was advised to use banana peel to eliminate the corns. We tried the method for two weeks, but it showed no improvement.

I was so disappointed and gave up. We told Sarah, since it does not affect her daily routine and caused no pain, we leave it as it is.

About a month the corns left untreated, its condition changed; now there is some black specks resembling cauliflower appear on the center of the lumps. After further check from internet we realized that Sarah is having warts on her toes.



Warts are contagious and must be dealt with fast before they spread to other family members.

Those medical websites do lay out the treatment options. We’ve tried few of it but they were so stubborn to get rid of, and more warts have been spread to other toes.

While I was desperately search for a best solution, I found this…



Finally, this remedy worked best on Sarah’s condition. It removed them quickly.

The warts did come back once after the initial treatment; with second treatment now that we hope it can cure this problem, once and for all.

8 comments:

Kylie wenn said...

pity!~

Small Kucing said...

That looks bad. Glad you found d remedy

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie, Kathy
yeap, I've never expected the condition will turned bad.

Kathy:
The remedy really worked good on Sarah. Thank God!


紫清 said...

Huh, any idea what caused that?

Merryn said...

Oh dear. Glad that you noticed it and I hope it wont come back. I hope ACV works for good.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wai Si:
We have no idea too.
But I guess it started with corns.

Merryn:
Geli hor..
I have treated the warts twice and I am happy that Sarah had all her patience with me.

MeRy said...

Glad to hear that you manage to find this great remedy for Sarah.
Thanks for sharing.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery:
Hihi Mery, long time did not hear from you. Thanks for dropping by.
- It was a great relief that finally I have found a right and great treatment for Sarah.
Hopefully it will not reoccur in future.