Monday, November 4, 2013

Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)


For nature lover, I am sure Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) at Kepong should ring some bells.

My neighbours recommended it to us, and indeed what a great place it was. The surrounding are full of trees and greens, scenery landscapes and a small waterfall…it’s about time to sent Sarah back to Mother Nature.





We went there for picnic twice recently; the first outing was with neighbours and the subsequent time with our family members.





We all enjoyed the refreshing dip at the waterfall, and children like sand-play the most. There was another cool treat – the “fish spa”, which I let small fishes nibbling away the dead skin of my feet; it feel tickling and…weird.





So trust me, parent, it is worth to ask the kids to put down the iPad, and experience the great outdoor.

(210713 & 080913)

2 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

will love to bring my Princess there 1 day.. :D

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Cynthia:
I guess Breanna will love the place.