Sunday, October 20, 2013

We Won! Thrice!

Once in a while, my fellow blogger friends (like June and Kylie) will tips me about some contest organized by certain company.

A case in point, we’ve just take part in three Barbie contests namely “Barbie colouring”, “Barbie fashion designer” and “Barbie and me look alike” in the space of two month, courtesy of Mattel.

In each time, Sarah and I worked together in completing the task. No doubt we are eyeing for the prizes, but I also forewarned her about putting too high hope.

And here are our entries…



Guess what, we win! Three out of three! So now, Sarah has two sets of Barbie Fashion Design Plates Kit and a set of Barbie Colour Stylin’ Hair Doll as her prized possession.



If this is not called luck then I don’t know what is.







11 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..congrats to both mommy and Sarah!

Small Kucing said...

congratulations!!

Cynful Pleasure said...

congrats!!

cre8tone said...

Congrats x3!~~~~~

Btw, I don't think it's call luck!~ Every single piece of entries you send in shows you and your girls' effort and commitment in it.. You really deserve all the winnings!~

Enjoy your new Barbie sets!~

Merryn said...

This is call hardwork, teamwork and most of all .. LOVE!!!

Congrats pretty mommy and Sarah :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations ~
you and Sarah are hardwork on this..
LeeAnne

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

LeAnne, Mommy Gwen, Kathy and Cynthia, Merryn, Kylie:
Thank you thank you.
It was indeed a triple happiness.

Merryn:
Love, makes us Win! Cheehhhhhhhh:-)
Thanks for your lovely comment Pretty Mommy.

Kylie:
A big Thank to you. You've gave me the wonderful info about the contests.

ykristen said...

Hey, i won 2 of the same Barbie fm another contest and was wondering whether u wld b keen to swap it w the one that u have a duplicate?
contact me if u r keen
yeohkristen@gmail.com

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Kristen,
I have replied you thru your email.

Rose said...

Wow! So lucky! But I am sure talents play a big part in the contest too. Congratulations!!!

MeRy said...

congrats..