Sunday, August 4, 2013

Balloon Twisting

I never expect to start twisting balloons myself, one day. It’s fascinating for me every time seeing a clown sculpting the balloons and turned them into animals, flowers or other shapes.

I am very afraid of its squeaking sound (moreover when it pop) but if I can overcome this, it will be a wonderful thing to do for Sarah…so I decided to give it a try!





My heart stop and my palm sweat when I bend and twist the balloons for the first time; it was a scary experience.

Till now, I’m still a beginner who depends on the tutorials from YouTube; and to do better I just have to practicing it more.

9 comments:

reana claire said...

hey, you are clever! I dont think I will know how to do that... hahaha...

wenn said...

interesting! I would love to try it!

LittleLamb said...

good job. i m very scared of the noise n burst too.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Rachel and Claire:
Actually I also afraid of the sound, but I love to see the kids' happiness whenever they got the balloons. So I decided to give it a try and overcome my fear.

Wenn:
It is fun.
You may buy a packet with few pcs of balloons and also the pump to try.
Enjoy!

紫清 said...

You hv done a very good job. Apart from producing the end products, at least you have start your first step to try it. Bravo!

Unknown said...

wow..u did a great job..!

LeeAnne
leeanne113.pixnet.net/blog

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wai Si and Lee Anne,
Thanks for your encouragement.
I am happy too that I tried and it turned out not bad

cre8tone said...

Wow! You're good in this!~

Barbie contest started, do check out my blog: http://cre8toneprincess.blogspot.com/2013/08/barbie-me-lookalike-contest.html

Wait for your entry ya!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
I am sure you can do this too. Give it a try. Your kids will be happy with the outcome.
- Thanks for your info about the Barbie contest.