Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My B-Day 2012

I hope you won’t get bored with this backdated post...

It just served to remembered that the recent-passed birthday celebration was a simple one, with hubby spending us a cake in our own house.



This year’s pressie? It’s an Android 2-in-1 Combo Deal (Nexus 7 + Galaxy Ace Plus, as hubby said we still cannot afford an Apple product)



The birthday cake itself was superb - but the best moment was when we all sang the birthday song together, invaluable.


(271212)


8 comments:

wenn said...

happy belated birthday!

prince n princess mum said...

Happy belated birthday!~

Small Kucing said...

Happy Belated Birthday.

LOL...samsung pun samsung la...Apple products have many limitation leh. everything also have to pay one

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy:
Thanks!
- Ya ar...I did not know much about IT things, and thanks for telling me that I am using quite a good product, kaka.

Thank you Wenn and Kylie.


MeRy said...

Happy Belated Birthday..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Mery.

Stephanie said...

Happy Belated pretty mummy Sarah. :)

Cool pressies, double joy lagi !

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Stephanie,
Thanks my dear friend.
Getting old lor, but wiser lah:-)
- I think everyone love pressies moreover, there are two...kaka.