Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Skipping Rope

I was fascinated to jump rope exercise during my childhood day. I often skipped lunch just to play the game with friends at school; it entertains me great deal during those time.

Fast forward to now Sarah loved this game as much as I do. She started practicing it months ago; of course, she will trip at times, and after numerous trying, she get exhausted and then stopped.

Recently Sarah skips with the rope again and with added patience and perseverance, she has pick up the skill gradually; she’s now able to complete seven to eight jumps in a row.

video

Jumping rope might be an old fashion game, but it’s still a fun and inexpensive way to keep Sarah active. Agree?

5 comments:

MeRy said...

New activity for Sarah to do....it is good.
I don't know to play around with skipping rope...

wenn said...

I hv bought my skipping rope but I hv yet to skip with it :)

Kitty said...

This reminds me of my old school days! We love to play with this!

prince n princess mum said...

She's good at it!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wenn:
Planning to exercise with skip rope? Good!
I used to do that too:-)

Kylie:
Thanks! I am surprised too!
But of course, when she first started playing with the skipping rope, she has tripped many times. She did gave up once.

Kitty:
High five high five!
It is indeed a fun game. Now, I am too heavy to skip:-)

Mery:
Practice makes perfect!
I am sure you can do it.