Monday, December 31, 2012

Crunchy Crunchy

Stir fried French bean with Vermicelli
I’ve cooked this countless times and now only I remembered to share the recipe with you all.

The crunchiness of the french beans, with a little saltiness from the fish sauce and dried shrimps was such a fine blend.

The vermicelli is so loved by Sarah. She is a big fan of the dish, and she can gobble up quite a big portion of it.




Jicama Chili Sticks

When I was googling for some jicama salad recipe, lucky me, I got this.

You can enjoy this Mexico street food by just using four ingredients: Jicama, lime, chili powder and salt; and the preparation are unbelievably easy!

I highly recommend this cooling and refreshing snack to everyone.





3 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

yummy!

KY said...

The food looks so yummy :) May I know what is jicama? :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
It really taste good, especially the jicama sticks.

King Yin:
Hehe, thanks thanks.
Have you heard of sengkuang?