Sunday, October 21, 2012

“Happy” Toys

Without releasing it, Sarah already has so many McDonald’s toys in her collection.



Actually she seldom bugs us for the food; quite opposite, it is the Happy Meal toys that “entice” me to bring her there.

I really enjoyed seeing the smiles on Sarah’s face every time we walked into the place; she will wait earnestly at the ordering counter for the toy (not the food).

She’s only allowed to eat fast food after turning three; so looking at the 20-something Mc D toys, it average down to about 1.125 times per month, and hope this doesn’t make me a bad mommy.



11 comments:

Agnes said...

My girls collect McDonald toys too..the toys can be bought without having to buy the happy meal.

prince n princess mum said...

I got a lot and like Happy toys, too!

Merryn said...

once or twice a month okay lah tu :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Merryn:
High five!

Kylie:
You too like to buy Happy Toys as collection yeah? Join the club!

Agnes:
Pearl and Crystal like which McD Toy the most?
For me, I like the Dorami very much. Cutie cutie!
- I did not know that we can buy McD Toy without the meal 2gether. Good idea!

Small Kucing said...

LOL.....me too have a cabinet full

wenn said...

wow..nice!

Ai Sakura said...

that's a good collection!

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

ChloeRuoyi said...

I LOVE collecting McD toys too! Come to think of it, Chloe never asks for them at all (both the toy and food). Most of the time, I will just buy a sundae and add RM3 for the toy (if it's something attractive to me)... not necessarily must dine there :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai:
Thanks for dropping by. Appreciate your comment alot.
Have a nice day!

Wenn:
Yeap, I love them too!

Kathy:
Show me show me in your blog.

Kitty said...

I also love to collect them:). My kid loves the transformers!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kitty:
Yeap, McD toys are quite good quality. I love them too!

HweiLi:
Thanks for the info. I did not know that we could purchase the McD Toy (without the meal) with only RM3. Is quite reasonable.
- Chloe is a good girl. I like the way she maintain her healthy diet even at her young age.