Monday, October 29, 2012

A Happy Halloween

I just can’t wait to post this one; the Halloween party has left so many good memories in our heart.



It was my neighbour Chui Lee who suggests having a Halloween gathering; by “rotation”, it is my turn to hold the event in my house. Of course, I was more than happy to take up the baton.

This was our first Halloween Party as all of us were very excited. To suits the theme, I’ve put up some decorations and request the kids to come with costume!



It was pot-luck style. To spice things up, I also arrange some games like Spooky Story Telling, Treasure Hunt, Memory Game, Mystery Bowls and Pumpkin Bowling. Yes, it’s all related to Halloween.














(Please login to your FB to view the video)

The kids had so much fun participating in the activities (obviously, the prizes make them happier). The parents were busy taking photographs and enjoy the chat-time with each other.



As a host, I’m so contented that this mommy-chatting-kids-playing session is well received; at the end, they all bring home the extra foods, with a lot of smiles too.
(281012)

8 comments:

MeRy said...

That was fun......how I wish I can join you guys too..

wenn said...

fun and exciting!

Kitty said...

This is so fun! How I wish I can join. You are really great in organizing activities for the kids.

Cynful Pleasure said...

great fun!! and glad your neighbours all so supportive and nice!! :D

Ai Sakura said...

looks like a hit! :) so nice to have such sporting neighbours

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai, Wenn and Cynthia:
I love the event very much!
To be honest, I felt tired after the gathering. But is all worth it when I saw everybody felt happy.

Kitty and Mery:
You gals can do the same too by organising gathering with few of your good friends with their kids.
Trust me, is going to be fun!

Small Kucing said...

very yit lau :) . so much fun

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy:
Yeh, tat's the best word to describe the atmosphere on that day. It was so Yit Lau with the kids and adults voice..hehe.