Monday, June 18, 2012

2-in-1 Celebration

Every May and June our family will usually have some 2-in-1 celebrations as my father’s birthday is coincidence with Mother’s Day; and my mom’s birthday concurrence with Father’s day.

Father’s Birthday (cum Mother’s Day)
This year my father turned 60; dad love singing so much that we have booked a dining room with karaoke system to celebrated his day.

Dad sang his lung out, others too! I am glad that Sarah no longer afraid of the loud PA system, as compared to two years ago. Despite that, somehow she looked quiet and sat still most of the time.

Quite a lot of photos were taken on that day and I chose the best to be posted here.








(120512)


Mother’s Birthday (cum Father’s Day)
Mom’s birthday is just a month apart from my father’s and it was my turn to organize the event. I decided to have a simple dinner at my house; to avoid the trouble of cooking and cleaning I’ve ordered some catering foods from my friend.

The gathering was cool (the kids will sure agreed because I’ve set up a water pool for them). They have so much fun soaking inside the water as the weather was extremely hot.



During the cake cutting session mom cried happy tears; it was certainly a touching scene. My dad also feel surprised with his Father’s Day present, as he never expected we will make him a photo album which comprises all the highlight moments from the previous month celebration.

The smile from our parents truly warmed our heart.


(030612)


Speaking about father’s day, lest not forget about “another” daddy in the house - Sarah’s Daddy!

TGIF will always be our first choice for casual western dining; and this time we went to The Curve branch. Well, I’m disappointed by the cleanliness of the place but still have a great dinner with my lovely husband and daughter.


(090612)


4 comments:

Merryn said...

Love to see how close your family members are, celebrating and enjoying themselves :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Merryn,
Thanks.
I enjoy every occasions spent with them.

Kitty said...

Look at how happy Sarah is in the photo with you! Great celebrations!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kitty:
She loves every single moment that she spent with her cousins, especially her cousin bro. Sarah surely had a great day. Me too!