Friday, May 11, 2012

Ears Piercing

Sarah finally got her ears pierced, at 4 years and 7 months old.

It all started with her curiosity about my earlobe holes few months ago, during our bedtime chat. At that time, she was still hesitated about the piercing and I did not force her as I thought she is still young (mine was done at the age of seven).

Last Saturday night we touch on the same topic once again; I get surprised that she was agreeable this time and was super excited about it. I even “rehearsed” with her by pinching her earlobe with my finger nails!

Then finally the day cometh… we coolly walk into the shop and Sarah gets to choose her earring before the ear-piercers pierced both her ears simultaneously. We were relieved and happy that the process done in a very smooth manner; no fuss and no tears.


We are extremely proud of Sarah. It just a little piece of accessories on her ears but somehow it makes me feel like she has grown up so much.

(060512)

16 comments:

wenn said...

such sweet girl..

The Kwah Family said...

Well done, Sarah....

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, she was so calm and brave! Good girl, Sarah :)

MeRy said...

Good girl, Sarah. She has grown up alot...pretty girl.

Mummy Moon said...

Brave Sarah, she is such a daring girl!

Ben and Shaun said...

Very sweet and pretty

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wenn, Moon, Mery, HweiLi, The Kwah Family:
Thank you so much for your lovely comment.
I appreciate it, thanks!

syahidahishak said...

Sarah was so brave! And the mother too. Joanne! Happy Mother's day to you Joanne!

syahidahishak said...

Sarah was so brave! And the mother too. Joanne! Happy Mother's day to you Joanne!

KY said...

Wow! Sarah is a brave girl :) And now she can wear pretty earrings already ^_^

Happy Mother's Day to you too Joanne!

Kitty said...

Wow, Sarah is so brave!! You must be very proud of her.

She looks lovely with her new earrings.

Happy Mother's day to you, Joanne.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kitty, Syida and King Yin
Thanks!
I am really proud of her. Never thought of she is brave to overcome her fear and pain.
- Happy Mother's Day to you all!

Annabelle said...

Brave girl. Now Sarah can wear nice nice earings. Yeah!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yijie:
Thanks yijie.
At this moment, she is still wearing the red earrings from Poh Kong. I dare not to touch the earrings yet as Sarah still feel the pain.

Adrine said...

No tears and fuss at all? She is such a brave girl!

I had my ears pierced when I was in Std 6 and I was already shivering in my shoes last time. ha ha.

ps: thx for all your lovely comments on my blog :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Adrine,
Thanks!
I am really proud of her. Never thought of she is brave to overcome her fear and pain.
- Haha, I think last time I was shivering too when I had my ears pierced.
- You are most welcome. It is always my pleasure to read your blog.
Take care!