Friday, January 6, 2012

Baking Mood

I found myself in a baking mood recently. Yes, I’ve (gradually) overcome the fear in using oven to bake cake than steaming.

I am lucky and happy that I get to know this blogger, Maya, that willingly to share all her useful tips and guidelines to me; and the excellent recipes from her blog are the real motivation for me to keep the baking mood going.





The cupcakes are easy to make; it turned out good and delicious for my two attempts.

As for the Banana Cake , I just thought to give a try but never expected I was able to control the oven temperature satisfactorily. The cake is so moist and we all love it.

And lastly, I got another recipe from The Star. Now only I know the combination of cinnamon powder with apples can be so wonderful!



7 comments:

MeRy said...

Good try,Joanne.
Last week, I baked CNY cookies too..

wenn said...

I love to bake too..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery: Thanks.
I will continue to bake more cakes and sooner, will try cookies too.
- CNY cookies, yummy!

Wenn: Must learn and get some baking tips from you.

MayaKirana said...

Hi Joanne: Thanks for linking to my blog. It's an honour to share the tips and recipes others have shared so kindly with me. I am happy to see you enjoy the results of your baking. It's always lovely to get our families' nod of appreciation each time we create good food for their tummies.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Maya,
Really appreciate your comment here.
Thank you so much!
- Oh yes, totally enjoyed in baking (at this moment, hehe).
Hopefully I continue to keep the baking mood going...not hangat2 tahi ayam, hehe.
- I totally agreed with you. I love to see my husband and girl's smile whenever they eat the food I prep for them.
- Thanks again Maya.

prince n princess mum said...

Lovely baking time!~~~~~~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Kylie.
Nowadays, I really enjoyed baking so much.