Monday, December 26, 2011

My Special Day 2011

It’s time of the year again, in December, not only Christmas but also my birthday (on 27th); and the annual eating-outing to celebrate that is the thing I wanted to do most every year with my family.





This year hubby has given me two birthday pressies, again. I never expected he had bought me a smart phone as my current one can still be used (but he said we cannot afford an iPhone, so I have to make do with this Android set).



The second gift is a sling bag; it will convenient for me to store my personal belonging when outing. Prior to this, I always “tumpang” hubby’s backpack.



But the real kicker is at the dinner in TGIF. While we were eating, I saw a lady holding a bouquet on her hands; I did not sense a thing until she walked towards our table and my husband nodded his head to signal that I am the one.

Oh dear, the flowers is for me! This is surreal and I was in total shocked. His very first bouquet to me… (He must have done something bad lately, uh?)



I am deeply touched by the effort that he has put in on all these. Yes, I know, I am lucky, and I always count my blessing.


(241211)

13 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)

treasure memories said...

Happy Birthday, Joanne. It's not belated right? cause 27th is your birthday. You have a very lovely hubby. Happy to see you so happy.

Annabelle said...

Lovely time together as family is the most that need to be treasure... You deserve all the gifts and the love... Have a wonderful birthday

Adrine said...

Happy Birthday to you! Such lovely gifts from your hubby :)

prince n princess mum said...

Nice celebration, Happy birthday!~

Shenny's mommy said...

Happy belated birthday!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy, Shenny's Mommy:
Thank yo so much!

Kylie:
Nice and surprise birthday, like it so much!
Thanks for your wishes.

Adrine:
Thank you for your birthday wishes.
I am truly appreciate with what my husband done for me.

Yijie:
Thank you yeah for your birthday wishes.
The beutiful moment be with CY and Sarah are so wonderful.

MeRy said...

Happy bday to Joanne....

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Mery.

slavemom said...

Ur hubby is so thotful, with the wonderful gifts and flower surprise. U sure had a vy special celebration.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Ginie,
You know till now, I still remembered the beutiful moment on the day. Surprise, touched and happy feeling.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy belated birthday, Joanne! Sorry I'm so late in wishing you. Wah, your hubs is so romantic and thoughtful to surprise you with a lovely bouquet in TGIF :)

Android phone is not too bad la, I'm using one too :) At least can easily download stuff for free :p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks HweiLi for your birthday wishes. I really did not expect any surprises from my husband at the dinner. But I love what he has done for me. So romantic!
- High five, you are using Android phone too.
I am now still exploring some of the phone features and functions. Still new for me.