Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Year in School

Parents-Teachers Day
Twice-a-year Parents-Teachers Day went well just before the holiday started; Sarah was less tense this time around.

In fact, teachers are quite pleased with her behavior at class; teacher said that she is an obedient girl. She has showed improvement in colouring but needs to brush up her writing skill.



Sarah’s Mandarin teacher commented that she still lack confident in writing and communicating in Mandarin. Hopefully she will learnt better in Year-Five Class.

Looking back, we can really feel the changes in Sarah since she attended school. At times I wonder how she grows up so much right under my nose.
(131111)


Holiday Class

We were concerned about the school holiday, frankly; we do not wish Sarah spent the entire holiday with boredom at home.

We thought about those a la carte Holiday Programs but in the end we opt for the holiday class provided by her school. Familiarity is important for her at this stage.

Sarah went to school as usual but came home with a little moody face the first day. I guess she just disappointed that the baking activities (which told by the management when we sign up) was not conducted that day.

But at least I knew that she has better time with her friends at school than with me at home.


(211111 - 231211)

8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

ya familiarity is good for her. Can see she grew very tall already

MeRy said...

Hope Sarah will enjoy her holiday class...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy:
Actually we have another choice of sending her to other learning centre for the holiday classes or prog, but we are unsure about the option.
- Ya wor Kathy. She grew another 2cm within a short period of time.

Mery:
When I asked her whether she enjoyed her class, she said "yes". But I saw she showed me not so happy face everytime I picked her up.
Maybe she feels tired after taking the medicine.

Shenny's mommy said...

Yes, surely it is more fun to play with her friends in school than stay at home. Kids learn fast from each other.
I realize Sarah has growth so much, time flies.

prince n princess mum said...

I just had parent-teacher conference with my son's teacher yesterday, too!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Shenny's Mommy:
Hi Shenny's Mommy, long time no see. How are you getting on?
- I found out from Sarah, seems like the activities that conducted at school are almost the same like normal schooling day, but I think the most important thing, she could play with her frens.
- So does Shenny. She has grown up so much too. She is very cute and talented.

Kylie:
How was Sean doing?

UmmiRosma said...

Upload some pics of her activities ya...happy holidays dearies..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Ummi. I wish to take some of her photos when she is at school too, but unfortunately the management is very strict with the photo taking n school.