Monday, September 5, 2011

Toy Stories

Microphone
Sarah always recalled she has good time sang song in the bus during her school trip; and it is fun to watch every time she belt out her favourite rhymes at home.

Therefore, we’ve bought a Toy Microphone for Sarah. It is so happened that Toys "R" Us was on sale so we just grab one without the guilt.



And now, ladies and gentlemen, let the show begin…

video


Monopoly
For nostalgic reason, I like to share with Sarah about the childhood games and toys of my generation.
Recently I’ve bought a set of Monopoly (or “Millionaire”, in Hong Kong version, during our time). Sarah is definitely too young to understand this “toy”; she lost her patience fast, and she was more interested in “looting” the bank when she found out she has lesser cash.



Sarah has started to get bored with the new toys now, but I just can’t forget the laughter and the joy it bring when we all playing together.

13 comments:

Alice Law said...

She is one lucky child, kids get bored with their toys super fast. However once in a while we rotate their toys, I don't think they mind.

syahidahishak said...

Sarah is so lucky to have you all as parents.

Send my regards to her yea...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Syida and Alice:
I always remind and telling Sarah that she is a lucky girl. I hope by doing so, she will be more appreciate with the things that she has.

Alice:
Yes, Toys Rotation is essential:-)
I can't afford to keep buying new toys for her.

Syida:
Thanks for regards.
Sarah has just recovered from bad cough and flu for the past two weeks.

Shenny's mommy said...

Hahaha...the way Sarah holds the microphone, look like a real singer. Yes, I agree with the idea to have toy rotation is a need.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Shenny's Mommy:
I did not realised that until you told me. :-)
Really like a singer:-)
- You also used the same "toy rotation" system to Shenny?

prince n princess mum said...

nice toys she have there

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
Is fun to have it:-)

Rose said...

Wah, microphone toy? Not bad.

I love to play monopoly during my kid time; playing with my younger siblings.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Rose:
The mic is pretty interesting. It is complete with disco lights and some cool sound effects.
- I think most of us never missed the opp to play monopoly when we were kids. Is fun right:-)

MommyAngel said...

Great singing Sarah! Can see that she loves her new big standing mic so much :)

Monopoly? I love the games too but don't think my girl will appreciate the games at this age yet :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline:
Thanks for your lovely comment.
Actually the mic has been stored inside the store room after a week from the purchase date. Sarah really lose her interest quick with toys.
- Kids must have enuf patience in playing monopoly; adults too. We have to be patient in teaching and guiding them about the game:-)

UmmiRosma said...

Lovely long legs! She is getting taller more beautiful each day...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ummi,
Shame shame, saw her panty, kekekek!
Thanks for your compliment.