Saturday, July 30, 2011

Most Beautiful Song

I have kept the video of Sarah singing “A-Z Song” for some time now; she knew the song but just can't recite the alphabet accurately. I was giggling when recording her singing.




After half a year of practice at kindergarten, here is the result…


Improving?


And recently, she's learnt a heart-melting Mandarin song from her teacher. This is Sarah very first Mandarin solo in the blog.



To be honest, I can't really phrase out the lyrics but it is the sweetest song I've ever heard.

9 comments:

Small Kucing said...

LOL...pakai hentam la...:p

Shenny's mommy said...

Yes, practice more to be perfect. :) I realize when Sarah smile, her eyes smiles too, so sweet.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy:
Haha...She hentam with the singing and me hentam with the lyrics:-)

Shenny's Mommy:
yea, must encourage her to sing more..
Hehe, thanks for your lovely comment. She has the "mi mi yan".

Alice Law said...

Clap clap! Yeah, practice make perfect!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Alice, thanks thanks for the encouragement.

Alice said...

you remind me to purchase the 'The sound of music". Very sure my kid and ur kid will love it!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Alice, hey hey, great idea from you. I love "The Sound of Music" too. Let me show her from You Tube and then we both will be lalala with the song, hehe.

Kristie said...

clever Sarah!!!! She definitely improved a lot :-)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie:
Haha....alot right:-)