Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Migration 2

Anmum
Sarah’s “migrating” her formula again, this time from Sustagen to Anmum.

It first started when Sarah got a free Anmum gift pack from school one day, she was then fond with the brand name ever since; subsequently she has a chance to try the free sample from testing booth at supermarket…and she claimed she likes it.

For us, it is not a bad idea in switching also as we always wanted her to consume less chocolate-flavour product; hopefully she shall stay long with her new formula.




Kawai Kanyu Drop
Oh-ya, we “migrated” her vitamin too. After searching high and low for the right multi-vitamin, I decided to give a try on Kawai Kanyu Drop.

When I read through the label, it stated that this supplement is packed with Vitamin A, D and C (exactly what I am looking for) and best of all, it is made by Cod Liver Oil. It doesn’t taste fishy or yucky at all; Sarah loves it (so am I)!


By the way, can anyone tell me the right pronunciation of “Kawai”? I am not too sure; could it be Ka-Wai or Ka-Wa-I (E)?

12 comments:

Small Kucing said...

am using anmum too

gaiki said...

I'm also giving my son Kawai Kanyu Drop. My neighbour introduced it to me and said it's very good.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kitty:
Ryan also with the same vitamin? Have you tasted it?
I love it, hehe.
Yea, I've got alot of good comments about the brand. Hope it works well with Sarah too.

Kathy:
You mean you are consuming it or Joshua?
You are preggy now?

Rose said...

My younger child take Anmum, while the eldest take Pediasure!

Debbie Y said...

I love the smell of Kawai cod liver oil too but a bit pricey le...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Rose:
Jan and Jay have different taste preference in terms with their formula.
Actually which brand taste better? Hehe.

Debbie:
Yes, its abit pricey. Hopefully it really helps to built up Sarah's immune system.

prince n princess mum said...

Migrate so many food a? haha!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
Hehe, yalor...
Hopefully she loves her "migration" :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

In Jakarta, I've just changed Gwen milk from Pediasure to S26. Apparently, in Indon there are some ppl selling fake Pediasure milk! When I'm in KL I give her Gain Kid..hehe.

Hope Sarah likes Anmum and stays with it. :) I stopped giving Kanyu Kawai to Gwen coz cannot find in Jkt. I just bought new vits online from US.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Mommy Gwen, long time did not hear from you. How are you getting on?
- Oo no, fake formula! Hope the govt is doing something with these irresponsible ppl so that they would not endanger the kids life.
By the way, Gwen is ok with so many "transition", good girl.
- Vitamins from US? Must be pricey yea.

Ann said...

Good transitions...

My son is no longer taking much powdered milk. He is on milo now. Ask him to drink milk like 'tong chu'.

Ah girl on Fisco. Wanted to try this Anmum too since they keep claiming its less sugar. Maybe will help her climb around less! :)

Saw this Kawai before. Nice ah? Hmmm...maybe will try this next time.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ann:
Kesian Christopher, I can imagine how loud and bad he cried when you offered him milk.
- Actually Sarah also dislike her Annum milk, she drinks it real slow altho is only 2 oz morning and noon.
I prefer the current brand because it does changes the stool hardness from hard to soft now.:-)
- Caylee is too active? Dont worry, Active Kids are Healthy Kids.
- Yes, the Kawai is nice and is quite pricey too.
You may give a try. I think Christopher and Caylee will like it.