Sunday, February 27, 2011

Meeting “Multiply” Friends

Since I began blogging in Multiply three years ago, I’ve never meet anyone of them before until the recent Chinese New Year.

Thanks to an invitation from Ai Peng to her Chinese New Year open house, for the very first time, I met up with my Multiply Blogging friends.

She and her husband is a friendly nice host; we felt so comfortable being their guest. During the dinner started, I met Maggie and Leann too. It’s remarkable how quickly we all ease into a natural and easy rhythm of conversation, like we see each other before.



It was a nice gathering but too bad being chicken-hearted, Sarah was frightened over the loud bang from the firecrackers being played outside the house, so we have to head home earlier.

It is always my pleasure to meet blogger friends, and hope to meet you all soon, my friend.
(120211)

9 comments:

Merryn said...

That's so nice.. finally meeting ur Multiply friends :D

MeRy said...

Nice gathering...

gaiki said...

Gee...so nice to meet your multiply friends. I also hope I can meet up with you one day :)

Zooropa said...

It's great to meet our cyber friends in person :-)

Dora

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kitty:
Yea, it was a nice meeting with my blogging friends.
Sure can meet up some day.

Dora:
Definitely GREAT!

Kitty and Merryn:
Yea, it was a nice meeting with my blogging friends.

prince n princess mum said...

Nice meet up..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
Yea, it was a nice meeting with my blogging friends.

UmmiRosma said...

oh meeting friends is such a fun thing to do...

Our girl is also frightened with firecrackers...hehehe

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ummi:
It is definitely a fun thing to do when chit chatting with frens.
- I think girls are more afraid of loud sounds, me too:-)