Monday, January 31, 2011

Schooling Progress Update – Part 2

What a difference a month makes.

After few weeks of off-and-on crying episodes in the class, finally Sarah told me “I did not cried-woh”, “I listened to teacher-woh”!

I was totally shocked but I just cannot hide my happiness inside when she uttered those words; well done Sarah, mommy and daddy are so proud of you.



At the mean time, I’ve developed a habit of checking on Sarah’s school bag every time she came home…either to see if she has finished the food I prepared, to check on the message book or any school works she brought back.

And here are some of her works which I have photographed:





10 comments:

MeRy said...

Well done, Sarah........

CH Voon said...

Good job!

Happy Chinese New year 2011 to you and your lovely family.

Wish you prosperous, healthy, delightful & happy rabbit year!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery:
Thanks yeah!

Voon:
Wishing you a prosperous and happy New Year too.

Alice Law said...

Congratulation on her improvement, proud of her!^-^


Wishing you and your lovely family a great Rabbit Year!

Cynthia said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Cynthia and Alice:
Gong Xi Fatt Cai to you too.
Wishing you a prosperous and fun new year.

UmmiRosma said...

Happy CNY dearie...happy always with the celebration..and this rabbit year will bring more and more luck...

*Hugs*

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ummi:
Thank you so much for your wishes.
You have a wonderful holiday too.

Julie said...

I checks Jonathan's bag everyday day first thing when I reach home. Check the message book, check his snack container. Feel fun doing it as sometimes you may find surprises like little cards he made for Mommy and Daddy. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Julie:
You also love doing the same thing by checking Jonathan's bag and lunch box yeah, is fun right:-)
- I am sure the little card does make daddy and mommy happy. See you:-)