Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



It was very thoughtful and sweet of Merryn, Ummi and Adrine for consider me as a Versatile Blogger. Thank you so much.

To accept this award I must:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.



Now, I have to share seven things about myself.
1. I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001. I was hospitalized for 10 days and at that point of time, I recorded my thinnest weight ever (as an adult).

2. I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005. I was so hesitated to drive then because I was phobia and hate to drive manual car. My husband was the one who encouraged and teaching me. Of course, for now I am driving an auto car.

3. I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it; and the funny thing is, I am able to name those football stars and I also knew who Horatio Cane was. Not bad huh?

4. I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit. It has brown and white fur with a pair of big brown eyes. I love I-Sh very much, but it dies about four years ago.

5. I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.

6. I love to collect stickers. Maybe this sounds childish, but I just can’t stop myself from buying it if I saw those cute and funny stickers. If Sarah also likes stickers when she’s grow up, I will sure pass all my collections to her. Lucky her….

7. I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.

Who would I like to hear from? Let’s see…
1) Yugene
2) Caroline
3) Olive
4) Kristie
5) Serene
6) Mommy Gwen
7) CH Voon
8) Shenny’s Mommy
9) Slavemom
10) Kathy
11) Claire
12) Jenny
13) HweiLi
14) Kylie
15) Pei Mun

20 comments:

CH Voon said...

thank you for your reward!

now i understand you more.

:)

ChloeRuoyi said...

Thanks for passing the award to me :) Wah, class monitor for 6 years. You must have very good leadership skill! Hey, I'm also the same as you... phobia in driving. At least you have overcome that. I still haven't :(

Little Kit Boy said...

Joanne, thanks for passing on this wonderful award to me. We then can know each other better and bring us closer. Will work on it very soon.

wenn said...

wow, class monitor for 6 years! for me, a semester was already taxing.

Kristie said...

hey babe!

tnx so much for the award :)

Got it from merryn too! hehehe

nice to know u a lil more better! :)

xoxo

MeRy said...

I hav phobia in driving too wen I first got my msia license,but then time make me change. Now I can drive to anywhr I like to go.

Jaanvi said...

I enjoyed reading 7 things about you... got to know a lot about you... :)

Oliveoylz said...

Thanks for the award, Joanne:) So sweet of you to think of me...Can imagine u have a very huge sticker collection now...lucky Sarah!

MommyAngel said...

Thanks Joanne for the award :) I am really happy to receive that from you, and thanks for remembering me :)

Oww ... your husband is really so sweet to be your si-fu in your driving. Sweet leh .....

prince n princess mum said...

tq

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie: You are most welcome.

Caroline: You are most welcome.
Of course I would not forget you dear:-)
Ya lor, if not with my husband assistance, I am sure I am still has the phobia in driving.

Olive: You are most welcome.
Of course I would not forget you dear:-)
Actually I have stopped buying stickers at this moment. Coz most of the time, I will concentrate in shopping for Sarah's item than mine, hehe.

Jaanvi:
Thanks dear.

Mery: You also had the same fear in driving earlier?
And thank God that you have overcome the fear all by yourself, salute!

Wenn: Hi Wenn,
Yea, I also can't imagine myself being a class monitor for so many years. It is not an easy job but somehow I enjoyed it, hehe.

Kristie, Voon, Jenny: You are most welcome.
Looking forward for the random things from you:-)
Happy tagging!

HweiLi:
You are most welcome.
Yea, I also can't imagine myself being a class monitor for so many years. It is not an easy job but somehow I enjoyed it, hehe.
Don't worry about the fear in driving, I am sure you will overcome it when the time comes.
But I guess at this moment, you already have a wonderful "driver" aka husband, hehe.

Mummy Gwen said...

Hi Joanne, Thanks for the award. So sweet of you. :) I already know some of the things bout you but I didn't know you love stickers so much..hehe. Sarah is a lucky girl. :P

Mummy Moon said...

Wow, I get to know something about you here! I like stickers too, but I don't collect them..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen:
You are most welcome dear.
Yea, most of the random things have been listed in my previous awards, hehe.
Oh yes, I am a big fan of stickers. But I have stopped buying stickers at this moment. Coz most of the time, I will concentrate in shopping for Sarah's item than mine, hehe.

Moon:
We both have same interest...we both love stickers:-)

Merryn said...

:) at least u drive NOW! i still dont drive :( auto or not!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Merryn:
Don't worry..I am sure you will think of a way to go kai kai even without cars:-) Submerryn wor:-)

slavemom said...

Thx for the award! I oso din "officially" drive till many yrs later after getting the license. And like u, hubby (then bf) was my driving instructor. ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Slavemom:
You are most welcome dear.
I am sure you can drive pretty well now:-)
Is it? Your husband was your instructor too? I think they know that if they dont teach us to drive, othey will officially become our driver forever:-0)

mNhL said...

nice to know more about u. I have feared in driving too. I kept my license for years not until 1 fine day, I have to force myself to drive. Now, i can drive but only auto car. hehe

Nice hobby you have got - collecting stickers. Yea..sarah is a lucky girl.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hui Li:
Thanks for reading my 7 random things.
Seems like some of the mommies here also had the same fear in driving just like me last time. And glad that you and me and of course them had overcome the fear.
Yea, auto car is so much easier to control:-)
- Collecting stickers is fun. I really so sayang all of the stickers and never use them until Sarah turned to be a toddler. She loves stickers too. So I started passed some of it to her.