It was very thoughtful and sweet of Merryn, Ummi and Adrine for consider me as a Versatile Blogger. Thank you so much.
To accept this award I must:
1. List 7 random things about yourself
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.
Now, I have to share seven things about myself.
1. I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001. I was hospitalized for 10 days and at that point of time, I recorded my thinnest weight ever (as an adult).
2. I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005. I was so hesitated to drive then because I was phobia and hate to drive manual car. My husband was the one who encouraged and teaching me. Of course, for now I am driving an auto car.
3. I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it; and the funny thing is, I am able to name those football stars and I also knew who Horatio Cane was. Not bad huh?
4. I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit. It has brown and white fur with a pair of big brown eyes. I love I-Sh very much, but it dies about four years ago.
5. I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.
6. I love to collect stickers. Maybe this sounds childish, but I just can’t stop myself from buying it if I saw those cute and funny stickers. If Sarah also likes stickers when she’s grow up, I will sure pass all my collections to her. Lucky her….
7. I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.
I'm a SAHM of a cute but notty girl. I am called "mommy" or "dear" so much one of these days. I think I'm going to forget my own name. I blog about my daily life with my little girl, funny things my girl does and anything that comes to mind.