Sunday, May 23, 2010

Of Rekito, Cynthia & Nicole

Hey mommies, as promised, this are the follow-up about the effectiveness of Rekito.

Sarah (and I) started using it last week whenever we go to park. Yes, I would say it is as effective as the Johnson Mozzie Lotion. For me, it smell slightly stronger compared to Johnson brand but it disappear soon after applying, so it is not bothersome; and it would not leave an unpleasant sticky feeling as well.

In a nutshell, it’s a great product.

Speaking of Johnson Mozzie Lotion, I owe a big “thank you” to Cynthia for bring me one all the way from Singapore (through her friend). She got to know I facing difficulty in getting the lotion from my blog, hence this nice lady offered her help…such an invaluable friendship gift from her.




Speaking of friendship gift, I would like to thanks my friend Nicole as well. She surprised me with a pair of black earrings. It’s a simple yet beautiful gift.



She also attached some stickers for Sarah; as usual, Sarah just can’t wait to use it the moment she saw it.



I always feel grateful and blessed knowing a lot of nice and helpful friends always keep me at their thought. Thank you again Cynthia and Nicole.

19 comments:

smallkucing said...

Cynthia is always nice

Kristie said...

yes good friends are hard to come by, treasure them well :)

good that these mosquito repellents work for u and sarah!

Mummy Moon said...

I must buy this mosquito repellents ! Where did you get it

Shenny's mommy said...

You are a lucky mom.

mNhL said...

thru blogging, we really meet up good friends. how nice ya.

prince n princess mum said...

Wow! She's so nice...

MeRy said...

Such a nice friend...Both Nic & Cynthia are so sweet.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery, Kylie, mNhL, Shenny's Mommy:
I am really lucky mommy yeah:-)
Nicole and Cynthia are indeed a nice person.

Moon:
Hihi, I have just replied you at your shoutbox:-)

Kristie:
Sure, I will surely treasure the friendship:-)
Yeap, mozzie lotion is very essential for us. Do you apply mozzie lotion on Jayden?

Kathy:
101% agreed!

Merryn said...

Life is indeed beautiful when surrounded by good people :D

Cheers :)

Oliveoylz said...

I almost bought Rekito (b4 reading this post)...until my hubs finally found it at Watson SG. Their stock just came in...Was out of stock for quite some time. Haven't tried it out yet...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Olive:
Is it? Your husband managed to buy the Johnson brand, good lah!
It is very effective, you should give it a try:-)

Merryn:
Smart way to lead a happy life.."only make friend with good ppl" :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

So nice of them. Good friends are hard to come by. You are lucky. :)

Little Kit Boy said...

Yes..totally agreed with you. Is always good to have a group of understanding and sincere frens.

Adrine said...

Thx for the review! I've never used any mozzie lotion b4 but I know I shld. *guilty look*
I'll be going to SG next mth so will look out for J&J. You want some more?

Mummy Moon said...

thanks for the info, Joanne

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Moon:
You are most welcome.

Adrine:
You are most welcome.
Actually is good too need not to apply mozzie lotion to Elyssa. Meaning mosquitoes does not like to bite her:-)

Jenny and Mommy Gwen:
Its not easy to find true friends. Blogging is one of the way...:-)

UmmiRosma said...

I still cant find this one here in Brunei. I have been looking for this for ages.

Sarah is getting more prettier like the mummy...*hugs*

CH Voon said...

blogging is so fun... meet a lot of friends a lot... i guess u meet theem too.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

CH Voon:
Luckily my sister encouraged me to blog at first, or else, I will not know my wonderful blogging frens.
Yes, I have met Nicole and Cynthia before:-)

Ummi:
I think the J&J only available in Singapore. So far, all my friends can locate it any other places.
Thank you so much for your lovely comment about Sarah. A big hug to you too from Sarah and mommy:-0)