Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gift from Angel

Angel sending me gifts again as she had told me earlier in the MSN; but I wasn’t expect “a” thing will turned out to be something like goodie bag!



Sarah loves the Princess colouring-and-sticker book so much, she just can’t wait to start colouring even before I take a picture of it.

As for me, Angel has got me a popular Japanese Good-Luck Charm; it is now an accessory for my bag. Love it.

I like the “I Love Mum” top most and with the pink pant, I guess Sarah will look sporty on them.

I know Angel always keeping me and Sarah in her thought. One day, if we ever meet, I would like to say “thank you” to her personally.

14 comments:

smallkucing said...

so nice of Angel :)

Alice Law said...

Hi, swinging by from your blogger friends! My girl loves princesses, stickers and colouring too, she is 2 years 7 months old( abit older than Sarah).

Please have a nice day!

mNhL said...

Wow....such nice gifts.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

when Sarah is going to wear it? wanna see...

Cynthia said...

nice of Angel.. and nice clothes too!

prince n princess mum said...

So nice!~

ChloeRuoyi said...

So many nice gifts from a friend you've never met? I like the I Love Mum blouse too.

Kristie said...

agree with u, angel is s very nice lady :) sexy too ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie:
Oh yea, Angel is a sexy lady. You saw her latest photo in FB right:-)

HweiiLi:
I am really lucky to be sayang by most of my fren, hehe (perasa), altho I never meet her.

Kylie, mNhL:
The gifts are indeed nice and special!

Cynthia:
She is a nice lady and she also got Sarah a nice clothes. I love it too!

Sha:
Must see a suitable occasion and let Sarah wear:-)

Alice:
Thanks for dropping by at my blog once again. Sorry for not visiting your blog altho I have added yours in my blog list some time ago.
Juan Juan also love shared the same interest as Sarah? For Sarah, her interest will changed from one time to another, hehe.
Have a pleasant weekend to you too.

Kathy:
I am lucky to know her and of course you too:-)

CH Voon said...

cool! Blogging is good hehehe

a lot of gift to take...

i guess it is time to give as well.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

CH Voon:
Yea, I never thought there are so much benefit of blogging, hehe:-)
Of course, must "give and take" lor, kekekek!

BoeyJoey said...

nice gift and nice bloggie friend you have there :-).

Mummy Gwen said...

Nice gift. Angel is so thoughtful and sweet.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen and BoeyJoey:
I am really lucky to be sayang by most of my fren, hehe (perasa), altho I never meet her.