Friday, March 19, 2010

The Sunshine Award



Today must be a good day because I received a sunshine blog award from Cynthia, thank you!

To honor the spirit of the award, I will follow its guidelines which are as follows
1) Put the logo on your blog above or below your post.
2) Pass the award to 12 blogger.
3) Link the nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

So I started thinking about bloggers that brighten my day, and here they are:
1) Doreen
2) Merryn
3) Claire
4) Shirley
5) Kristie
6) BoeyJoey
7) Mommy Gwen
8) Nicole
9) Caroline
10) Li Teng

9 comments:

reanaclaire said...

thank you for your award, i will put in in my sidebar.. :)

Merryn said...

thank you joanne. You have just made my day :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Thank you dear. I really appreciate it. Thanks for thinking of me.

Kristie said...

thanks dear! you are my sunshine... my only sunshine... u make me happy... when skies are grey! ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, Mommy Gwen, Merryn, Claire:
You are most welcome dear. Have a great day!

BoeyJoey said...

Thanks for the award, dear. I really appreciate it :-).

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

BoeyJoey:
You are most welcome.
Have a great day:-)

MommyAngel said...

Thanks so much for the award Joanne :) It's so nice of you to 'think of me' when you had this award :) I am happy :):) Cheers dear :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline: Oh yes, I certainly think of you and Angel all the time. You are a nice mommy and Angel is a cute baby:-)
Have a great day yeah!