Thursday, December 31, 2009

Friendship Gift, Christmas Gift and Birthday Gift

Yes, it’s all about gifts again; this time not only the gifts are for Sarah but for me too. And this is the only way to show my appreciation and say thank you to all of you.

Friendship Gift from Ann

Ann has sent me some recipe books a few weeks back, and that really giving me more idea in cooking.


Christmas Gift from Amanda

Amanda surprised me with early Christmas gift (to Sarah). She said it is to reward Sarah for help out in decorating the Christmas tree. I think Amanda is too kind that she will find any excuse to give Sarah a present because the fact is, Sarah did not helps at all, LOL!


Christmas Gift from Kristie

Kristie sent us a Christmas card and also a Disney Princess Handkerchief Set. When Sarah saw the pictures printed on the hanky, she told me it is dirty already. Silly girl! She never has such a colourful hanky.


Christmas Gift from Angel

Just about a week after I sent my Christmas gift to Angel, she returned us with a lovely blouse and also a battery-operated fan. The blouse is slightly small for Sarah but the fan is great and useful.


Birthday Gift from siblings and parent

My siblings and parent will never forget to give me birthday wishes and also presents. By coincidence, I’ve got another fine watch from my youngest sister; as for my parent and other siblings, I get the cold hard cash (Ang Pao).

19 comments:

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Wah..so much gift deliver ya! Sorry coz I am so forgetful to get something for sarah on christmas coz Tina also down with heavy cough and flu.Very miserable month I guess.

That particular birthday week of yours, I remember and about to wish but end up forgot also..sorry joanne..but I remember it about 2 or 3 days before it.

Wishing you Happy 2010...

Cynthia said...

Better New Year 2010!! and may you, Chong and Sarah have a bless full year ahead! :D

wenn said...

great! Happy New Year!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wenn, Cynthia:
Happy New Year to you too.

Sha:
Happy New Year to you.
Don't worry about my birthday wishes and also Sarah's Xmas gift, there is nothing important as compared as Tina's health condition.
How is she now?

smallkucing said...

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday!

Kristie said...

hahhaha! She is so cute.. don't worry, she will soon know what is it... tell her it's a princess just like her ;)

Girls deserve pretty stuffs like these...!

Nice watch, now can mix and match when u go out, happy new year to u, sarah and hubby :)

Agnes said...

happy belated birthday to u!..the watches are very nice la..

LittleLamb said...

Joanne, u truly have wonderful friends around u..always thinking of u..


Happy New Year 2010 and Best Wishes to you.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kathy:
Happy New Year to you too and thanks for your wishes.

Rachel:
I always feel lucky and blessed that I have a bunch of thoughtful frens.
Happy New Year to you too.

Agnes:
Thanks Agnes. I like the watch too. Now I can wear it to any occasions.

Kristie:
Thanks again for your lovely gift.
Sarah not only a timid girl but a silly girl too, hehe. I was shocked when she told me that the hanky is dirty:-)
I like the watch too. Now I can wear it to any occasions.
Thanks for your wishes. Happy New Year to you, James and Jayden too.

Kristie said...

haha ya most likely the hankies that she's been using are either plain or very simple designs hehehe :) Anyway there is always a 1st for everything, clever girl. Happy new year again!

Btw, welcome back from ur break ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie:
I am back!
yeap, she has a lot of hankies but all are plain designs:-)

the little prince said...

Wah,,,so nice!! So many gift ya!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yugene:
Yea, it is a happiest moment when receiving gifts.

2ma said...

receiving presents are so fun!!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

2ma:
Hehe, definitely fun!

CH Voon said...

wah... you receive a lot of gift!

i like the watch... look great!

:)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

CH Voon:
I always feel lucky and blessed that I have a bunch of thoughtful frens.
I like the watch too. Now I can wear it to any occasions.

little prince's mummy said...

So many gifts!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
I always feel lucky and blessed that I have a bunch of thoughtful frens.