Friday, October 9, 2009

From the bottom of my heart – Part 2

My friends told me not to post about their gift for Sarah, but I think that’s the only way I could express my gratitude for their kind wishes.

Thanks again guys, for all the nice birthday pressies.

Gift from Nicole

Nicole has surprised me with the gifts. Sarah loves stickers, further more Barney stickers.


Gift from Boey “Jie Jie”

Remember the girl next door? She has given Sarah a Mickey Mouse box which contained Sand Art. I think now its time for me to start learning it…it’s going to be fun!


Gift from Joanne Ngan

Joanne bought a beautiful hat for Sarah. To be honest, I never buy one for her; that’s her first hat and she really loves it. She does not want to take it off the moment she wears it.

Of course, Sarah loves the stickers too.


Gift from Moon

Moon told me that she’s sending some “small” gift for Sarah, but I think the gifts are nice and special. Sarah enjoys herself drawing on the mini white-board and also pasting the emboss stickers.


Gift from Alyse


Sarah shouted “Burger” the moment she sees it. I am sure she will looked “tempting” with a “food” on her hair.


Gift from Mery

This is the first pencil case and writing tools for Sarah. I will keep it until she is going to kindy.


Gift from Kiyo

Kiyo (another neighbour of mine) went back to Japan to visit her parents; and she came back with this gift. She is very smart in getting a large-size for Sarah, but it is still little tight for her thigh.

16 comments:

MeRy said...

SO many pressie for Sarah...Lucky girl.

wenn said...

she is so lucky..

slavemom said...

Nice gifts for the lovely girl. ;)

Mummy Moon said...

Glad to see that she likes the mini white board

LittleLamb said...

Sarah must be very lucky. Her bday already ended n yet still receiving presents!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Rachel, Wenn, Slavemom:
Yes, she is definitely a lucky girl.

Moon:
Thanks for the gift again. She really likes it.

Mery:
Thanks for your gift too.

Mummy Gwen said...

Lovely gifts. Sarah is such a lovable girl. She deserves all the lovely gifts. :) BTW..I love your new look/facelift..NICE.

P/S: Yes..you have great memory..my Hubby and me have the same birth month and also same day..hehe.

reanaclaire said...

hi there.. so many gifts for Sarah.. kids are always blessed, right?

Oh about the IKEA biscuits, no, they r not cheesy at all, i dont like cheesy biscuits too, too bad IPOH doesnt have IKEA but it is also an advantage, i wont put on weight so drastically.. haha...

www.reanaclaire.com

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Claire:
Yalor, how I wish I can be a kids too to have so many pressies from aunties..hehe:-)
Good good....the Ikea Biscuits are not cheesy at all. Now only I know that I have a fren here that also dislike cheesy food. Give me five!
Anyway, thanks for the info.

Mommy Gwen:
I must say that Sarah is a very very lucky girl. My frens always have her in their thought.
Thanks for your comment about my new header.
Haha....I really got it right about you and your husband birth month ya. Bingo!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, so many great gifts! Little Sarah is so blessed as mummy has so many generous and thoughtful friends :-)

Shirley said...

wah that's a lot of gifts!! Sarah is so blessed to have so many people doting her =)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

HweiiLi and Shirley:
Yes, the gifts are really nice and special. I like them too!
Sarah and mommy are lucky as we both have so many good and thoughtful friends.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Good la..so many pressie for Sarah..

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! So many presents~~

HN said...

Lucky Sarah :D You sure have many good frenz around!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

HN, Sha and Kylie:
Sarah and I very lucky to have so many good frens around.