Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Four in a row

Back dated post dated 29 July 09

I just can’t believe that I am receiving my fourth gift within a month; and it is from my friend, Yugene.

The moment when Sarah saw the envelope, she seems to know that the gift is for her. She is such a lucky girl that mommies always keep her in their thought. She must have done something good lately.



Now I am so eager to see her put on this nice shirt.

It never fails to amaze me every time the parcel arrived. Thanks again, Yugene.

11 comments:

suhar40 said...

wow, pink2 mickey... :) Sarah is a luck & Happy girl :D

Joanne, my blog have chg to http://www.my2baby.blogspot.com/ pls update blog link. Thanks

Serene said...

Very nice shirt! Sarah is a lucky girl that so many ppl send her gift =)

Mummy Ryan said...

So nice shirt wth cute mickey mouse cartoon...izit Sarah like Mickey Mouse???

slavemom said...

Your Santa is working overtime. :) Good for u n Sarah!

MeRy said...

Nice t-shirt.....Sarah is a lucky girl....got so many pressie.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery, Slavemom, Serene:
Yes. Sarah is so lucky to have so many mommies that always remember her.

KC:
Sarah used not like Mickey and now she is a big fans of Barney. But when she saw Mickey in TV or anywhere, she still shout out loud for its name. Hehe.

Su Har:
Apologize for my late update of your blog add. I have received your email earlier but have yet to find the time to update. Hehe. Will do it now. Thanks!

Cynthia said...

Nice shirt.. and yes, indeed Sarah is just a lucky lucky girl...

and about the mooncake, no worry, my delivery man very pro de.. not those courier service guy.. hehhe..

little prince's mummy said...

nice mickey t-shirt!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Cynthia and Kylie:
Yeap I like the tshirt too. It has a very bright colour.

iriene said...

Hi,

Nutritious and healthy too.
Good job :)
Have a 'happy weekend!'

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Iriene,
Oo...you mean the beetroot meals? Thanks for your comment.
Happy Weekend to you too.