Sunday, August 23, 2009

Childhood Tag

Thanks Cynthia and Kylie for tagging me on this one. It’s a special and meaningful tag for me; it flashes back a lot of childhood memories…

1. Ever favorite nursery rhyme: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
2. Pet name: -
3. Favorite treat: Mc'Donald
4. Milk in your bottle/Sippy cup you miss most: Milo
5. Favorite TV show: Carebears & Jam
6. Place you love your parents take you the most: Mc'Donald
7. Adult thing you used to mimic: Masak-masak
8. Most embarrassing to recall: I can't recall at all
9. Game with a sib you reminisce most: Hide-and-seek
10. Most unforgettable candy you used to take: A (nameless) white colour, oval-shape candy

I am spreading to the following 5 persons:-
1) Serene
2) Mery
3) Leann
4) Mommy Gwen
5) Sam

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the tag. :) Is the white oval shaped candy looks like eggs shape? I used to love these candies too.

BTW, baking soda is not the same as baking powder. Another name for baking soda is natrium bicarbonate. The mixture works!! Once the cockroach comes in, it won't be able to go out alive, sure will eat the bait..hahaha.

Serene said...

Hi Joanne, thanks for the tag. It is interesting!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene:
You are most welcome. Looking forward for your answers.

Mommy Gwen:
You are most welcome.
Exactly, that the type of candy I mentioned about. You used to love it too..nice right? It started with a hard texture candy but after sometime it will have a very chewy texture.

Mummy Gwen said...

Joanne, Those candies used to be my fav too. My bro also loved it..hehe.

Yes..bicarbonate of soda IS Baking Soda. Just mix equal parts of Baking soda and icing sugar will do. :) Good Luck.

MeRy said...

Joanne..Thanks for remembering me n giving me this tag...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen:
Ok ok..thanks Mommy Gwen. I really cant wait to kill those roaches!!

Mery:
Of course I do remember you and enjoy answering it ya.