Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lovely Blog Award & Best Blog Award





It’s been a while I did not receive any blog award and now I’ve got two from Cynthia. These awards are meaningful to me as it gives encouragement and boost the spirit of blogging in me. Thank you so much, Cynthia.

The rules for these awards are:

1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now, I wish to pass these awards to my fellow friends:
1) Doreen
2) Sha
3) Mommy Gwen
4) Serene
5) Sam
6) Angela
7) Lydia
8) Merryn
9) Kristie
10) KC
11) Slavemom
12) Olive
13) Cyndi
14) Yvonne Fung
15) Caroline

19 comments:

Merryn said...

hehehe.. i'm in there too! thankx so much!

Cynthia said...

you are most welcome Joanne.. thanks for accepting ya.. hugs

MommyAngel said...

Thanks so much for the award Joanne :) You are such a nice mommy :)

Wonderful Life said...

Thanks for such wonderful award, Joanne!! :)

cyndi said...

Thanks a million, Joanne for the award.
I have to post what and on this blog or my own blog at M site??? Please enlighten me.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Merryn, Caroline, Doreen:
You are most welcome. Glad that you all like the award.

Cynthia:
Thanks a lot.

Mummy Ryan said...

Joanne..thanks yer for the award....:)

Lemonjude said...

An easy tag for you - http://judychow.blogspot.com/2009/07/handwriting-tag.html

:)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome KC.

Judy:
Thanks for the tag and will grab it later.

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the awesome awards, Joanne. :)

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Thanks KC...I love it

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Aiyoh..wrong typing leh..sorry ya Joanne. Coz I also got the same from kc..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen: You are most welcome.

Sha: It is okay. Sometimes I will typed wrongly too.

Serene said...

Thank You! Terima Kasih! 谢谢!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene:
Douitashimashite:-)

Oliveoylz said...

Hello Joanne, Thanks so much for the award! So sweet of u :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Olive:
You are most welcome.You are sweet and nice too.

slavemom said...

Congrats to u and thx for passing the awards over to me! ;)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Slavemom:
You are most welcome and congrats to you too. :-)