Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Christmas comes early

Joanne Ngan told me that I shall waiting for a parcel from her; and I’ve got it yesterday. Wow, I mean, I never expected it was like goodie bag! She had also written me a letter to say Hi…



She has a very good memory as she still remembered I love collecting sticker. Joanne sent me so many stickers at one go. It is so touching to receive this special gift from her.



Besides, Joanne also sent few activities book for Sarah; and among the gifts, Sarah likes the colour pencil most. She will now ask for colouring whenever she saw it.



Many thanks to my dear friend. Although I never meet you, I know you always keep me and Sarah in your thought.

12 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Joanne Ngan is so thoughful la ..... nice pressie for Sarah and mommy.

the little prince said...

Joanne Ngan is so nice ya!!....If I'm not mistaken she is also MP club forum member, right!

Nice nice pressie!

Fussy mum said...

You've such a nice and thoughtful friend :)

LittleLamb said...

U have nice friends who remembers u...
that's very sweet

Cynthia said...

so nice of Joanne.. and you the Joanne that post the blog... :) I shall look forward of more blogs on Sarah enjoys the goodies ya :)

Merryn said...

so sweet to have such a friend. treassure her joanne. :)

Blessed mum said...

Oh she is so sweet!

little prince's mummy said...

So nice....... So, you can show us Sarah's piece of art with the colour pencil next.. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie:
Ok ok...will post her art soon:-)

Michelle, Merryn, Caroline, Ivy, Rachel, Cynthia:
I am definitely lucky to have Joanne as my frend. Will surely treasure her.

Yugene:
You are right, Joanne is one of the MP member too.

MeRy said...

Such a nice friends....Joanne Ngan also MP forum's friend.

Mummy Gwen said...

Your friend is so sweet. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery and Mommy Gwen:
Yes, Joanne is very thoughtful. I am so happy to know her.

Mery:
Yes Joanne N is MP frens.