Tuesday, July 28, 2009

All I can Say is Thank You

I love surprise and Sam has just given me one. She sent me something last week without forewarns; I really feel shocked the moment I know the parcel is for me.



I guess she still remembered I told her that I will buy a cartoon-printed toothbrush for Sarah, so she did exactly that! Besides, Sam also sent me a pack of her hometown product “Honey Roasted Anchovies”, and Sarah just like this crunchy snack.



And then there is this crayon and colouring book; but I have kept it away from her sight at this moment, because I do not want her to mess up the book with the new set of crayon.


I’m speechless. There’s nothing I can say other than thank you. Thank you for your kind thought and all the lovely gifts.

9 comments:

suhar40 said...

Sure Sarah was happy see all the gifts from Sam :D

Cynthia said...

nice... and I am sure Sarah is happy to see all this! lucky lucky girl hah.. :)

slavemom said...

U hv vy nice n thotful frens.

Merryn said...

anchovies! yummy!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Merryn:
I have tried the anchovies, it is yummy. But it is more tastier to add into "pan mee" soup.

Slavemom:
I am lucky to have so many thoughtful and kind frens.

Su Har and Cynthia:
Yeap, Sarah was the luckiest one. Always have so many gifts even is not her birthday.

MeRy said...

Another pressie for Sarah and Mummy......Sarah sure very happy.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery:
Yalor..another one, and it surely makes us happy. Hehe.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Another gift ya! sure Sarah love it kan!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sha:
Yeap, Sarah and I love it.