Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tag with Awards







A big thank you to Mery for passing me this award. What’s so special of this award is it comes with a tag too :) So here it goes...

*start copying*

Name 7 things/persons that you love and then pass this to 7 other bloggers.
1) My beloved hubby
2) My daughter, Sarah.
3) My family
4) My friends
5) My rabbit, I-Sh
6) My guppy fishes
7) My laptop

*end of copying*

Now I am passing it to:
1) Yen Ping
2) Queenie
3) Serene
4) Mommy Gwen
5) Joanne Ngan
6) Kristie
7) Olive

9 comments:

Kristie said...

thanks for this and always thinking of me :)

i like ur last 'love'- ur laptop hehe...

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for nominating me, dear. You are so sweet. :) Can tell you are a sentimental person.

MeRy said...

u r most welcome,Joanne

Oliveoylz said...

Hi Joanne, Tx for this award. I'm sure glad we're friends too!!! Wah! You are an animal lover huh? I love rabbits too...they're sooooo cute!

Fussy mum said...

Congrats on getting the nice awards!!

Serene said...

Thanks Joanne =)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene:
You are most welcome.

Ivy:
Thanks Ivy.

Olive:
You are most welcome. Of course we are fren altho I never meet you :-)
Erm, actually I just like few types of animals, hehe.
You like rabbit too? Have you keep one before?

Mommy Gwen:
You are most welcome.
Hehe, yes I guess I am a sentimental person. I easily fall tears :-)

Kristie:
You are most welcome. Of course I always think of you, you are my fren mah.
I am sure you like your laptop too? Hehe.

quEeNie said...

thanks Joanne for remembering me :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome Queenie.