Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Surveys…And More Surveys

I have got this lengthy survey tag from Nicole, Kylie and Esmeralda. Thanks ya!

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged.
Are you ready? Here we go...


Starting time: 11.09p.m.

Name: Joanne

Sisters: 3

Brothers: 0

Shoe size: 7 or 8 depending on the cuts

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Where do you live: Kemuning Utama, Shah Alam

Home sweet home: Same as above

Favourite drinks: Coffee and ice lemon tea.

Favourite breakfast: Anything as long as not too oily.


Have you ever...

Been on a plane: No.

Swam in the ocean: No. I can't swim...

Fallen asleep in school: No.

Broken someone's heart: Yes.

Fell off your chair: Yes, once my naughty classmate pulling away my chair when I was about to sit down.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes, when I was dating my husband. The worst thing was my legs and hands were bitten hard by mosquitoes, because he usually called late at night.

Saved e-mails: I will usually delete it after read.


What is your room like: Quite a spacious one (as it can fit in two king-size bed)

What's right beside you: Remote Control and Mouse.

What is the last thing you ate: Biscuits and Coffee.


Ever had...

Chicken pox: Yes. it even spread to my ears, head, back feet.

Sore throat: I easily get it when I eat heaty food.

Stitches: I have two stitches from Intestinal Obstruction Operation and C-Sect.


Do you...

Believe in love at first sight: Yes.

Like picnics: Yes. Looking forward to have one with husband and Sarah.


Who was the last person

You danced with: My uncle

Last made you smile: My husband.

You last yelled at: Sarah. She tried to touch the paint when my husband was painting the wall.

Best feeling in the world: When the bathroom scale shows that my weight is decreasing.

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No.

What's under your bed: Nothing.

Who do you really hate: Bad manners people.


RANDOM

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes, Sarah.

Q: Do you want children: I already blessed with one princess, so at the moment, one is just perfect!

Q: Do you smile often: Most of the time.

Q: Do you like your hand-writing: No no no….

Q: Are your toenails painted: No.

Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Parents and sisters.

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Black.

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Playing with Sarah.

Q: I can't wait till: I go for outing.

Q: When did you cry last: Last week when I had an argument with my husband.

Q: Are you a friendly person: I think I am.

Q: Do you have any pets: Yes. It is a rabbit named I-Sh. She died few years ago. And now, I rear guppy fish.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.

What are you doing right now?
Answering this survey while watching TV.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
No!

Can you handle the truth?
Yes.

Are you too forgiving?
Not really.

Are you closer to your mother or father?
My mother.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My husband.

How many people can you say you've really loved?
My parents, my sisters, my husband and Sarah

Do you eat healthy?
Yes, especially when I am on diet.

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
No, my husband is my first lover.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes.

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My husband


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Quiet.

Are you confident?
Sometimes.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Studying for SPM.
2. Looking forward to the college life.
3. Accompanying mom to wet market during weekend.
4. Learning to drive and obtained license after that.
5. Yam Cha with friends.


5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Forum-ing
2. Clearing up all the pending tags.
3. Clean the toys and tidy up the magazines.
4. Taking the photos of Sarah’s menu ingredient for blogging purpose.
5. Back up all the files as I need to sent my laptop for reformat.

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Ice cream
2. Biscuits
3. French Fries
4. Groundnuts
5. Chips


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire...
1. Travel
2. Buy more clothes
3. Invest for the next billion
4. Give some to my parents, and
5. Leave some for my daughter


5 places I have lived in...
1. Kg. Chempaka
2. Petaling Utama
3. Bangsar
4. N/A
5. N/A


5 jobs I've had...
1. Shop Assistant (in a hamper co.)
2. Tuition Teacher
3. Admin Assistant (in AIA)
4. Administrative Cum Company Secretarial Assistant (in a Co. Sec and audit firm)
5. Admin Executive

I am not passing this tag to my friends as most of them already done it.

14 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..you never sat on a plane before eh. Faster go on a holiday with Sarah and Hubby..hehe..I mean somewhere that you could take the plane. :P

slavemom said...

4 girls - so it's girl power in ur family. :)
Wow... ur room's really huge!

Esmeralda said...

Thks for completing this tag. Never been on a plane? Better make the first move - u'll get addicted.. hehehe...

Poor thing! Your classmate so naughty ya... bullying ppl...

My! What a big bedroom you have... Sure lots of things can put there ya..

You lost some weight? You're so slim liao... Are you on a diet now?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - You are most welcome. I did enjoyed answering the questions.
- Yalor, poor me. Never been on plane.
Ooo...will get addicted on plne? Hmm...Or I will get addicted to travel around. :-)
- I still remember the guy that makes me fell down from the chair. But now we are still frens.
- Altho I have quite a spacious room, but I did not put alot of things there, because I am afraid it will have alot of tidying work when Sarah mess them up.
- Hehe, actually I was on diet for the past 6 mths. I did lost some weight, from 61kg to now 54kg. Remember i told you I seldom wear jeans, but I just bought one during CNY and I wear it to Zoo the other day. I am happy that I can fit into the jeans.

Salvemom - Haha...yes, girl power, or cantonese saying " sei chin gam".
- I also feel happy for having quite a spacious room.

Mommy Gwen - Yalor, should really plan for a holiday.

Kristie said...

wow ur hubby is ur 1st lover, so romantic :)

Esmeralda said...

Haha.. will get addicted in travelling lar..

Wow.. bravo girl! You managed to pull it off! That's a great reduction in weight lar.. How did u do that? U didn't take lunch or what?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Thanks for your support. I also feel happy with the positive result that I have got so far.
- Actually I did not skip my meals. I just eat lighter meals, for eg, Bfast: Fruits and orange juice, Lunch: meehoon soup, Dinner: soup and vege.
So in my diet plan, there should be no bread, rice and oily food.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Haha...Thats why I love him so much. Very yuk ma hor..hehe.

Esmeralda said...

Wow.. won't u get hungry by such lighter meals? I tend to snack more when I take light meals so usually I take morning shake in the morning then afternoon some meehoon/rice, nite will be shake again..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Yes, actually I do get hungry, but I will take some fruit or oat biscuits.
By the way, you are on diet now?
- Shake is it something like powder form product that needs to add in blended fruit?
From your daily meal, I am sure you have reduced alot of weight to.

Esmeralda said...

Previously I was on a sort-of-diet.. drinking shake.. Yup the shake is a protein shake and really kepts me full for 4-5 hrs... but I tend to get bored with drinking shakes already, so now I've stopped dieting for almost 3 months now since New Year. I lost some weight, but now gain back some already.. :(

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Kristie also told me the same thing. She was also on diet but her weight increased after CNY, so now she has back to her normal weight.
- Actually my sister also drink shake, and she said is quite nice. Maybe she is not bored with it yet. Erm, maybe you could change the shake flavour to othes so that you wont bored with it?

Esmeralda said...

Yeah... women.. when it comes to food... we'll loose our minds, and body-shape too! *LOL*

Too bad, I've only 1 flavour that I like. The rest, not so nice lar.... *sigh* Really have to get back with my diet lar... Spare tyre is getting bigger!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Is true leh. I also cant control myself eating with nice food like MCD altho I am on diet. Cham!
- Since you only prefer the current flavour of the shake, then maybe you have to keras kepala a bit so that you could obtain your desired weight.
We both kambateh ya!