Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For the Love Of Surveys

I have got another lengthy survey from Esmeralda. Thank you for passing it to me.

Rules:

1. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.
2. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.
3. After that tag 6 people.


I am


I really want to go


My favourite place is


My favourite things are


My favourite drinks are





My favourite food are





My favourite colours are





I live in


I was born in



I attended the followings:

(Primary School)


(SMKJ, Secondary School)


(Systematic College)


My favourite story HAS TO BE



My hobbies are




My wish is for



Since most of my friends have done the similar tag, therefore I choose not to tag anyone this time.

5 comments:

slavemom said...

Can start planning for a family vacation, now that Sarah's not a small bb anymore (much more manageable). :)

little prince's mummy said...

go for family trip... fast fast plan, must b fun..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie and Slavemom

Yes, I definitely need a vacation, take some fresh air. Hehe.

MommyAngel said...

Your favourite story is snow white?? So romantic ya ..... :) Mine is Cinderella, hehehehe

BTW, don't know what's wrong with the chat box today so I will post it here instead, I have an award for you herehttp://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2009/03/perfect-blend-of-friendship-award.html

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline,
Oo, is it ar, cannot post in chat box ya. Anyway, thanks for the award, I will grab it later. It is so nice of you for giving it to me.
- Yes, I like snow white but like Cinderella too. Both also very leng loi hor.