Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pregnancy and Delivery Story Tag

I got this tag from Mommy Gwen, Kylie, Doreen and Slavemom, thank you so much for sharing the fun with me... I enjoyed reminiscing those time while doing this tag hehehe..

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes. We gone for blood test and Hepatitis B Vaccine before start to conceive.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Super excited!

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Nope.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 27.

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I missed my period, and I have tested using two pregnancy test kit.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My hubby.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Of course.

9. DUE DATE? 22 September 2007

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I had very bad one. I even vomited (little) blood.

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? I have no special craving.

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? I hate the smell of fish, prawn, egg, fried shallot and ikan bilis. I also feel vomit whenever I smell certain shower gel fragrance.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Female

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes.

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I think about 18kg.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? No. Just a simple full month celebration with my family.

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No surprise coz didn't have any.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Thank God, not at all.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Subang Jaya Medical Centre.

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I had C-Sect. I was in Operation Theatre for about 25 minutes.

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby.

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? I had C-Sect therefore my hubby were not allowed to be in the Operation Theatre.

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Sect

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.45kg

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 24 September 2007

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sarah Chong Yun En

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is 16 months now.

Now, I wish to pass the tag to:
Yen Ping, Judy, Sha, HN, Su Ying and Mery

19 comments:

Kristie said...

aiyoh poor thing... how long did u have ur morning sickness?

MommyAngel said...

You vomit blood?? So does that makes you having phobia about getting pregnant again ah? So when are you going to plan for the 2nd one? :)

Sarah is a big baby when born hor.

Mummy Gwen said...

I hate the morning sickness. I actually have a bit of phobia if I were to have morning sickness again for 2nd baby..hehe.

You had c-section ah..was it planned?

Lemonjude said...

You have a big baby...thanks for the tag, I've been tagged a while ago, you can read it here - http://judychow.blogspot.com/2009/02/pregnancy-and-delivery-story-tag.html

Fussy mum said...

vomit blood!! That's really bad, huh....poor you. Btw, I gave birth at SJMC too.

Ping said...

Thanks for the tag ;p

agnes said...

oh.. the last char for chloe's chinese name also EN.. ;)

we sometimes call her EN EN (in mandarin) as well..

Ping said...

Hello! i got a tag for you too ;p

http://ping0914-life.blogspot.com/2009/02/tag-6-and-6-photo-meme.html

Esmeralda said...

Sarah is a big baby when she was born. But she doesn't look like one big baby ya.. is her weight more on bones as compared to flesh? That's how Ashton is...

little prince's mummy said...

Vomit blood!!!~ gosh!~

HN said...

Thanks for the tag Joanne :) Have a nice day!

Joanne ~ said...

when u planning to get number 2 ?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

HN - You are welcome. You have a great day too.

Joanne N - Erm...I have yet to think of this question. Hehe.

Kylie - Yalor, I was so scared when I saw some blood so I quickly consult the doctor.

Esmeralda - Yeap, Sarah was quite a big baby when she was born. But I think you are right, she has more heavy bones, like me..hehe.
Ashton also like that? What is his weight ya?

Yen Ping - OK, I will grab the tag soon.

Agnes - O, I did not know that Chloe's Chinese name also has En. Mind to share her full chinese name? For Sarah, she is 张允恩

Fussy Mum - Yes, it was a bad experience for me. The doc said due to I vomited too many times, so it hurt my throat. That's why got blood come out.
- So ngam hor, you also gave birth Sharlene at SJMC. MAy I know your gynae name? I was with Dr Delaila.

Judy - Hehe...yes, Sarah was quite a big baby.
Ok,I will have a look at your tag. Thanks!

Mommy Gwen - I also phobia with morning sickness. I heard some saying that, if first bb got terrible morning sickness, then second bb wont get it. I hope you will too...
- Yes, I had C-sect.
Actually I thought to went for normal delivery, but due to my servicks dilated very slow (1cm only in 19 hours), so I decided to go for C-sect, plus with the sudden high blood pressure I had, so is more advisable for me to cut my tummy. hehe...

Caroline - Yes, a terrible experience that I have got.
- Actually I really hope that I wont get morning sickness if I have second baby (as ppl said, if first one already have it, second one wont get it..I dont know how true is it..)
- About planning for second bb, erm...I have yet to think of the question. How about you?
- Yes, Sarah was quite big when she was born.

Kristie - I had morning sickness for the first 4 mths. I will remember the experience forever.

slavemom said...

Hey, my boy's chinese character is the same as Sarah's En. En is a vy nice name, rite? *wink wink* hehehe

Fussy mum said...

Joanne, my gynae at SJMC is Dr. Fong CK. You know the one who's always with his bow tie ;)

Esmeralda said...

JT, Ashton weighs 13.6 kg now, but I can't see the 'heaviness' in him. Must be the bones!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - 13.6 kg. Ok mah....very healthy boy.

Slavemom - Yes, I also noticed that Sarah has the same En as Cheng En.
I have alot of frens that named their bb as En too. Either is EN or ERN.

Fussy Mum - Dr Fong, he is a very famous doc in SJMC. I never seen him but always heard of his name.

Kristie said...

aiks!!! cant imagine mummies with morning sickness... puke all ur food out ah??? i didnt have it, luckily!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, yes. You are very lucky mommy. Did not have any morning sickness at all.
So envy you.