Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Google's Joanne Needs!



I got this super cool and interesting tag from Ummi. Thanks ya!

The way it works is you type your name in Google and then needs i.e (Jo needs), and see what comes up!

Here they are:

Jo needs help
(Sarah refused to walk whenever she's outside, she just like me to carry her.)

Jo needs dough

(Sure, who doesn't?)

Jo needs a break
(Looking forward when Sarah is schooling so that I can have some time for myself.)

Jo needs places to stay
(Nonsense, I am now at home sweet home.)

Jo needs a man

(Luckily I have one at home.)

Now I wish to pass the tag to my friends:
1) Serene
2) Esmeralda
3) Sam
4) Caroline
5) Kylie
6) Michelle
7) Jennifer
8) Doreen
9) Kristie
10) Agnes
11) Sha
12) Yvonne
13) Rachel

(Ops, I think my list is a bit too long, but I just wish to share this funny tag to as many people as I know, have fun!)

14 comments:

MommyAngel said...

thanks for the tag. That is interesting and will do it ASAP :)

Kristie said...

thanks for the tag... this is so unique... have to read clearly what it is all abt... hehe :)

agnes said...

what a funny tag.. will do it soon thanks!!

little prince's mummy said...

Thankx for the tag, will do it soon!~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Dear all pretty mommies, you are most welcome. Have fun ya!

Wonderful Life said...

Thanks for the tag!!

Wonderful Life said...

Hey, I've done mine :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Doreen, you are most welcome.
Ok, I will have a look later. Thanks for completed it.

UmmiRosma said...

Jo...good that u r done with the fun google tag...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Ummi, Not only i had fun while doing the tag, but my husband too..hehe.

Blessed mum said...

thanks Joanne! Will do it soon :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome, Michelle.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Thanks Joanne.. sound fun to do it but I really having a very slow internet connection here.. can I keep it a while and do it later.. thanks..

Dont worry.I will do it ASAP

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sha, yes, it is indeed fun. Is ok, you may do it later.

No hurry ya.