Friday, February 13, 2009
Cute’s Blogger Award
1 .Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.
Thanks to Caroline and Kristie for this one. I appreciate it very much. Thanks for always thinking of me.
I know Caroline a year ago through a forum. Since then, we have been chatting over MSN. I enjoyed chatting with her.
Remembered when I first introduced solid food to Sarah, I always bothered her with questions. She never hesitated to answer all my queries.
I think Caroline has much patient than me. From her blog, I seldom hear that she scold Angel although sometimes little Angel does mischief. If for me, I will scream my lung out.
Oh ya, not to forget Caroline are really talented in baking and cooking. I said “talented” because she can views those recipes once and she will reproduce it successfully in her first attempt. She always said she is not good in cooking, but I think she’s just being humble. The good food that she posted in her blog really makes me drooling.
We shared the same hobby, which are rearing fish and fishing. I just know that she has a lot of knowledge in these areas. I shall seek her advice if I need one.
I do agree with what some mommies said about her, she’s really a hot and sexy mommy. I remembered she posted a lot of pictures in her blog (showing her nice belly) when she was pregnant, and this is what I meant about the “sexiness” of her.
I have met Kristie several times in few occasions. I really feel like meeting an old friend. She is a very friendly lady; even Sarah also likes her a lot. Every time she likes to be carry by Kristie and with Kristie around, Sarah tends to forgot about my presence. See, this is how powerful Kristie is…
I know Kristie loves good food. She used to travel to places with her husband just to eat the food. Of course now, she has to bring along her lovely son, Jadyen. Maybe she likes to train Jayden to share the same pursuit as she, LOL!
In short, I am blessed to know Caroline and Kristie.
Thanks for being my buddy.
Here are the 10 facts about me:
1) I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001.
2) I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005.
3) I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it.
4) I know this is a bad habit, but I just love to squeeze toothpaste from the middle
5) I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit.
6) I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.
7) I love to collect stickers.
8) I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.
9) I am addicted to coffee.
10) I wear spec only when I am driving and net surfing.
To avoid repeated candidates, I would only tag it to:
1) Yen Ping
3) Mommy Gwen