Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute’s Blogger Award



Rules:
1 .Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.

Thanks to Caroline and Kristie for this one. I appreciate it very much. Thanks for always thinking of me.

Caroline
I know Caroline a year ago through a forum. Since then, we have been chatting over MSN. I enjoyed chatting with her.

Remembered when I first introduced solid food to Sarah, I always bothered her with questions. She never hesitated to answer all my queries.

I think Caroline has much patient than me. From her blog, I seldom hear that she scold Angel although sometimes little Angel does mischief. If for me, I will scream my lung out.

Oh ya, not to forget Caroline are really talented in baking and cooking. I said “talented” because she can views those recipes once and she will reproduce it successfully in her first attempt. She always said she is not good in cooking, but I think she’s just being humble. The good food that she posted in her blog really makes me drooling.

We shared the same hobby, which are rearing fish and fishing. I just know that she has a lot of knowledge in these areas. I shall seek her advice if I need one.

Kristie

I do agree with what some mommies said about her, she’s really a hot and sexy mommy. I remembered she posted a lot of pictures in her blog (showing her nice belly) when she was pregnant, and this is what I meant about the “sexiness” of her.

I have met Kristie several times in few occasions. I really feel like meeting an old friend. She is a very friendly lady; even Sarah also likes her a lot. Every time she likes to be carry by Kristie and with Kristie around, Sarah tends to forgot about my presence. See, this is how powerful Kristie is…

I know Kristie loves good food. She used to travel to places with her husband just to eat the food. Of course now, she has to bring along her lovely son, Jadyen. Maybe she likes to train Jayden to share the same pursuit as she, LOL!

In short, I am blessed to know Caroline and Kristie.

Thanks for being my buddy.

Here are the 10 facts about me:
1) I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001.
2) I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005.
3) I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it.
4) I know this is a bad habit, but I just love to squeeze toothpaste from the middle
5) I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit.
6) I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.
7) I love to collect stickers.
8) I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.
9) I am addicted to coffee.
10) I wear spec only when I am driving and net surfing.

To avoid repeated candidates, I would only tag it to:
1) Yen Ping
2) Serene
3) Mommy Gwen
4) Esmeralda

15 comments:

Kristie said...

wah joanne, u really make me paiseh... say me hot and sexy lah... u are hot & sexy too hehehhee... in fact all mummies here are!

u know what... i really miss my preggy tummy :( i can still remember jayden's kicks and movements inside me... it was so magical....

i like u and sarah too, so sweet and caring :) hahhaah, i am powerful ah? no lah... luckily sarah likes me lah, otherwise got power also no use heheh....

yes i love good food hehe....

i am blessed to know u too!

Kristie said...

oh btw, i also squeeze toothpaste from the middle... is it a bad habit? heheh.... anyway i am the only one using it.. my hubby has another tube of his own! :)

u love all kinds of stickers?

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the tag, dear. You wear specs when you drive?? Why leh? hehe..just curious.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - i think most of the woman do squeeze toothpaste from the middle, haha..
- Oh, you and your husband used different toothpaste?

Mommy Gwen - You are most welcome.
- Actually I have very low power in short sighted. But I have to wear spec during driving because I am a careless driver..hehe.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie, no pai seh..Not only said that you are hot and sexy, but other mommies too..

Ei, when you think to get a didi or mei mei for Jayden? If yes, then you can have the magical moments again when the bb is kicking you inside the tummy.

Thanks for your comment about me and Sarah.
Yes, you are "powerful" mommy, coz everyone likes you.

By the way, I left out this comment:
I love to collect those cute cute stickers.

MommyAngel said...

Wow .... it's such a pleasure of seeing my name and all those you have written over there :P *blush* Feeling so touched leh :) Thanks Joanne for your kind words and actually you are one of the nicest mommy that I've ever seen to be frankly :)

Oh ..... ya, fish fish fish .... I just got few more new fishes in my tank now :) I-sh .... that's such a special name for a rabbit hor .... planning to get one for Sarah? I am so tempted to get one rabbit for Angel now but hubby doesn't like the idea .... hhhmm, will see :)

MommyAngel said...

Wow .... it's such a pleasure of seeing my name and all those you have written over there :P *blush* Feeling so touched leh :) Thanks Joanne for your kind words and actually you are one of the nicest mommy that I've ever seen to be frankly :)

Oh ..... ya, fish fish fish .... I just got few more new fishes in my tank now :) I-sh .... that's such a special name for a rabbit hor .... planning to get one for Sarah? I am so tempted to get one rabbit for Angel now but hubby doesn't like the idea .... hhhmm, will see :)

Kristie said...

joanne, yeah cos i bathe and brush my teeth inside the shower room, whereas my hubby likes to brush his teeth outside the shower room, just beside it actually, using the sink there :) so got 2 tubes lor!

anyway i need to lose more weight first :( then consider hot and sexy lor...

i really wish for no.2, but still not sure when hehe.... what abt u dear?

oh u like cute stickers, ones with cartoons ya?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - If you say pai seh, I also feel the same after reading your comment. I am not "nicest" but I just love to talk to mommies which are friendly like you.
- What type of fishes that you have bought?
- I named my rabbit as I-sh because it has big, round and brown eyes. So I thought to use a name that has similar sound as eyes. Actually I dont mind to let Sarah keep a pet, provided must let her know the hygene after handling the pet.
- I am sure Angel will like rabbit but I think mommy has to do alof of work to pursuade daddy.hehe.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - O, now I know why you and your husband are using two separate tubes.
- Ok lah...with your current weight, still look sexy wor. I forgotten to let you know, the other time we went to shogun remember? The stuff that working there keeps looking at you..Really!
- Haha..me ya. Really do not have the plan to get no. 2..
- Erm, not necessary cartoon stickers. I do keep other funny words stickers, smiley face stickers and etc..

Kristie said...

joanne, i am still sometimes quite sad that my weight cannot go down further leh... HAI!!!! always look at my pre-pregnancy photos and feel sad only....

aiyoh they are not looking at me lah... they got nothing better to do meh!

i always think that women must look good for themselves :) so it will help boost ur confidence too, agree?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Don't be sad. As long as you feel confident with your current appearance, then you will look good.
- Talk about my weight, I also cant cut down further. Now stuck at 54kg. Sad too...
- I know you wont believe wat I said. The shogun stuff really look at you at that time, a modern and gorgeous looking mommy with a cute boy. :-)

Kristie said...

hey joanne, yes i totally agree with u, that is why i like to dress up even if i am going somewhere nearby, i feel better abt myself :)

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, I also don't know what fish is that ...... medium size of red fish coz I always buy this type of fish but no label of the name there, kekekeke

Ic ... your rabbit has a meaningful name :) I-sh

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline,
hehe, is red in colour? Is it parrot fish?
Is ok..maybe I just dont bother with you with the name of the fish :-)
- Yes, I-sh is really is a meaningful name for me.