Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some Free CNY Cookies

Yesterday Sarah had a special guest that came to visit her…



This is Sarah’s “gu gu” (my husband’s younger sister). She came all the way from Lukut to see Sarah and she also brought along some of her homemade cookies.

Sarah rarely has the chance to meet with my SIL and her sons, so once she saw them walking into the house, she just stayed quiet with me...until my SIL asked for a “bao bao” (hug), she cried instantly! And I had a tough time to stop her crying until I have to bring her to sit at another corner.

After a while, she started to get calm and even can be carried by my SIL. I can see that she was so happy the moment Sarah walking towards her and let her carry.

Sarah enjoyed watching her cousins playing with the ball pool but she just doesn’t want to join in. Even when they offered her toys but she just ignored!

Although this is only a short visit but I think it’s a very good opportunity for Sarah to get familiar and mingle around with “gu gu” and “kor kor”.

We still haven’t try the cookies yet (as my husband jokingly said, “it better be good”)

2 comments:

Fussy mum said...

Wow, nice looking cookies! Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you and family!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai Fussy Mum
Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you...
yes, they taste nice too...