Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fish with Cream Corn and Asparagus

I have seen this cream corn when I went for sundry shopping last Sunday; I bought it without any idea how to apply it on Sarah’s menu. But when I saw the fish and the asparagus later, somehow I know what to do now…



I’ve diluted the sweetness of cream corn by adding in some water; after boiling, I just cook it with the fish and asparagus. I intend to serve this menu together with rice.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outcome:

The dish turned out exactly as what I have expected; and the gravy has becomes more a natural sweetness as well. It does tastes good when eating with rice.

14 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Sarah likes this new recipe?

Mummy Gwen said...

It's kinda sweet dish huh. I think Sarah sure sapu the dish with rice. :)

Oliveoylz said...

Mmmmm...yummy ~ I need to start learning toddler recipes from you! he he.

little prince's mummy said...

Sarah eat rice nowadays, no porridge anymore? or mix?

Wonderful Life said...

The cream corn comes in a tin?

KC said...

Soo luckily little Sarah cz everytime her mummy cook a veri delicious food...yummy..yummy...Joanne u r a GREAT mummy!!!

Jesslyn said...

Try minimize tin food. Add fresh corn will be tasty too!

agnes said...

wah.. this mama very creative and hard working leh.. ;)

perhaps can refer all ur recipes next time if feel like changing menu for chloe.. hahhahaa

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Agnes - haha..nolah, I just thought to try something new in Sarah's menu.
- You are most welcome in trying the menu for Chloe.

Jesslyn - Thanks for your advice. Yes, that is what I thought to in minimising the usage of tin food. I did not add in fresh corn as I am afraid Sarah can't chew the corn well, so I have used the cream corn instead.
- Anyway, thanks again.

KC - Thanks KC. I am also learning in cooking toddler food.
- You are a great mommy too.

Doreen - Yes, the cream corn comes in tin food.

Kylie - Actually Sarah has been eating rice for the past few mths, and she enjoyed eating that too...
Ocassionally I will change her menu to porridge.

Olive - Hehe...Thanks!
- I am also learning to cook toddler's food.

Mommy Moon and Mommy Gwen - Yes, Sarah loves it.

MommyAngel said...

That recipe looks so yummy!!! Looks like Sarah has tried most of the adult food by now leh, how nice ......

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - Thanks!
- Hehe...yes, I wish to let her try all types of food.

Kristie said...

it sounds yummy already!

Natalia said...

Wow...another recipe from you. Look very delicious...You really done a lot of efforts in preparing meals for Sarah. Good mommy.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - It taste quite nice.

Natalia - Natalia, you also a great mommy.