Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wonder Woman and Lemonade Award





My Wonder Woman blogging friend, Mommy Gwen gave me these awards. Thanks a lot dear for your kindness :-)

I really hope to be a Wonder Woman, but in actual I have headache in coping with my house chores and my notty Sarah. Anyway, it is a great encouragement from you.

I like the Lemonade Award too. It really quenched my thirst :)

The rules of this award:
  • Put the logo on your blog
  • Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
  • Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to this post
I would like to share these awards with :
1) Agnes
2) Esmeralda
3) Mery
4) Serene

and lastly to ALL my other blogging friends...

2 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

You are most welcomed. I'm no wonder woman lah..hehe.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, you are...thats why you got this tag..hehe