Sunday, November 16, 2008

When Popo come visit…

My mum was the one who carry Sarah back from hospital; she was also my confinement lady back then. There for, Sarah always has a special place in her heart.

Off and on, Sarah’s popo will have a sleepover at our house on weekend. I always think this is the opportunity for them to strengthen their bond. This time, Popo had stay with us for a week and today she has just went home after a week “holiday” at our house.

Sarah recognized popo (very well). Whenever she sees popo, she likes to be hug or carry by her. Popo has taught a lot of new things to Sarah while staying with us. For example, disciplined her to wear “shoe shoe” whenever she goes out, taught her the meaning of “mei mei” (pretty) and etc…

Oh ya, Sarah also learnt the meaning of “kai kai” (going out) too. Now I have a problem because since day one popo were here, every morning I had bring them out for breakfast that it had become a custom; now that popo has went back, hopefully she won’t make noise for “kai kai” tomorrow morning.

Actually Sarah seldom have chance to see popo (compared to her cousin who live nearby). There for, I truly treasure the moments we spent time together. After a week staying with us, I think Sarah started to missing popo. Because just now when in the car we asked her where popo is, she keeps turning her back and looking at the rear seat (where popo normally sat while carrying her).

My mum must be touched if I tell her this.

15 comments:

MeRy said...

Cute Sarah....I believe Popo always miss Sarah alot.

Ping said...

Sure PoPo will always miss Sarah a lot.

agnes said...

nice to have popo who sayang Sarah a lot.. ;) in fact, I feel so lucky that my mom can actually stay with me and spend quality time w popo a lot..

same as ur mom, she taught chloe a lot too.. that's how chloe became a little chatterbox right now... they both cheer each other up everyday..

nvm la, bring Sarah to visit popo more often loh.. is ur mom staying very far from ur place?

Wonderful Life said...

It's good that Sarah loves to be carried by her Popo. My Ryan doesn't want to be carried by my parents or anyone with unfamiliar faces. *sigh*

nicole said...

Sarah very sayang popo, she is very enjoy during popo stay wt her, have lots of fun together...

nicole said...

Joanne, ur mummy stay at PJ izzit?

little prince's mummy said...

Joanne, u looks a lot alike with ur mum :)

Mummy Moon said...

My 2 angels are lucky as my mom come everyday to our house to take care both of them... I am so proud I have a great mom... Your mom too must be sayang you and Sarah, that why she often visit you, ehhh???

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Moon - You are so hang fuk, it is always good that our own parents taking k of our little one. Heng Heng and Yan Yan are lucky too..I am sure their popo loves them very much!
- Yes, my mom very sayang Sarah.

Kylie - Hehe...you are right! You are not the first person who is saying that.
Do you noticed that Sarah also looks alike my mom?

Nicole - Yes, my mom is staying at PJ.
- Yeap, that was a fun time when Sarah and popo together.

Doreen - Is it because Ryan seldom see your parents?

Agnes - It is so nice that Chloe and you can spent quality time with popo/your mommy.
- Is fun too to have a chatterbox at your house :-)
- Yalor, I will bring Sarah to visit popo more often. I am staying at Shah Alam (Kemuning Utama) and my mom is at PJ.

Yen Ping and Mery - Today I told my mom that Sarah miss her..She is so happy to hear that.

Esmeralda said...

Sarah's popo must be touched when u told her that Sarah missed her. Yup, I believe so that there's a certain kind of "bond" btwn children wid the ppl they come into contact frequently since they birth. Like Ashton, he's more fonded towards my parents (as I had my confinement at their hse-wic was Ashton's 1st home..). So it's easier to leave him wid them compared to my inlaws.

Mummy Gwen said...

Sarah is such a good girl coz she loves her popo. And popo will be very touched if she knows Sarah really missed her. :) Gwen still doesn't like Popo to carry her. :( Gwen is very picky and sometimes can be arrogant hahaah. Maybe not enough interaction with other adults and kids. Yr hubby always smile one hor..so happy.

LittleLamb said...

Glad that it is a fruitful visit from popo.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Rachel - It is definitely a fruitful visit. Sarah has learnt alot new things from popo.

Mommy Gwen - Yes, I did told my mom that Sarah missed her, she is so happy.
- Maybe is it because of Gwen seldom keep in touch with her popo? Her popo is staying at Singapore right?
- Haha..my husband ar....Ok lah,he will show his greatest smile when is taking photo.

Esmeralda - Yeap, popo was so touched and happy when I told her that Sarah missed her.
- Oo..you had your confinement at your parents' house? As you said, maybe that is one of the reason that Ashton is more close with gong gong and popo.

Mummy Gwen said...

No lah..my mum is staying in KL. We go back every weekend but don't know why Gwen is so "action" one. I also don't understand..haha

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen - Ooo.. I c.
Maybe ask your mommy to bride Gwen with some nice food, or bring her to kai kai or playground, then Gwen will started to bond with her popo.