Friday, November 28, 2008

A surprise gift

This afternoon I’ve got a big “Prudential” envelope from Mr. Postman. Just when I thought it was an insurance document, little do I know I was in for a surprise - my forum cum blogging friend Yugene has sent me three (big) pieces of bathroom stickers.



Actually the sticker is for Sarah; and here is why Yugene would send us all the cute stickers…

The other day when I saw Yugene blog about bathroom stickers which she bought for Kyle, I was so impressed by her beautiful sticker. Naturally I have asked some questions about the stickers and we started to chat about it. Then Yugene is so kind that she offered to send me the stickers. How nice of her.

Now I just can’t wait to decorate my bathroom with the stickers. Coincidentally Sarah likes Mickey Mouse very much. I think she will be surprised and happy when she saw her favourite cartoon in the wall during bath time.

Thanks again Yugene. I am really appreciated.

11 comments:

Something About Us said...

that's so nice of your friend Yugene! I bet Sarah will spend a longer time in the bathroom next time. hehe

- Ling

the little prince said...

You're welcome! Joanne!!

Paiseh, can't find big envelope, then later only I found that my company envelope big enough..cos I do not want to fold up the sticker too many times - avoid to spoil the sticker la!!

Hope Sarah like it!!

Kristie said...

cute stickers, nice of yugene :)

i also just bought the winnie the pooh set for jayden.. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Yes, it is very cute and nice too...I like it very much!
- Yeap, Yugene is a very nice and thoughtful mommy..
- You mean is a stickers too, which you have bought for Jayden?

Ling - Yeap, I am so lucky to have a fren like Yugene.
- Yes, I think you are right. Sarah will sure spent more time in the bathing room now..

Yugene - Thanks Yugene. You are really thoughtful leh...Pai seh to have this gift from you.
- Is ok about using the orange envelope..i dont mind at all.
- Now I have to hide away the stickers from Sarah, or else she will sure spoilt it before I paste it at the bathroom wall.

little prince's mummy said...

Wow!~ So nice~~~

LittleLamb said...

Very thoughtful of Yugene..
Yup nice stickers...

However for me, I will "ng sek tak" to stick on the wall.....

Wonderful Life said...

Nice stickers!!

I also want!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Doreen and Kylie - Nice and cute hor...

Rachel - Yes, Yugene is very nice and and thoughtful.
- I also ng sek tak at first, but I think I will still stick on it on the bathroom wall, coz I think Sarah will likes this gift very much.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Wah..how lovely mummy Yugene sending out some gift for little Sarah. .

Joanne, create a nice bathroom ya..later I can drag out idea on my new house..hehehe...

agnes said...

guess wat? I used to buy these kind of stickers last month... I stick on chloe's drawers... the door of her room... but guess what she did after a few days?

she started to peel off one by one.. the worse was, she put inside her mouth!!! OMG!!! I have removed all adi..

sigh, dunno why so big adi still wanna put things into her mouth la..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sha - Yes, Yugene is definitely a sweet and thoughtful mommy.
- Hehe...I will try to create a cartoon world bathroom for Sarah...But now lack of the time..hehe.

Agnes - Is it? What a coincidence...
- Hehe...maybe Chloe think that it is a nice thing to eat..