Friday, November 28, 2008

Complete the sentence Tag

Thanks to my beutiful Kristie for passing me this tag. It is another interesting tag!

1. Life is full of ups and downs.

2. I smile when Sarah smiles.

3. I can't sleep when my hubby snores.

4. I love the smell of perfume.

5. When I can't sleep, I will think of what to cook for Sarah.

6. I often dream about my school time.

7. I get irritated when I sweat.

8. I like the sound of Sarah's giggling.

9. People often call me Joanne.

10. I wish I could lost my current weight to 45kg.

11. The best creation in the world is Internet.

12. 1st 3 words that comes to my mind: Dear, Sarah, Mommy.

13. I've discovered that I addicted to net surfing.

14. When I'm in love, I gained alot of weight.

15. A baby is born with love and smile.

16. Before I met my husband, my life was bored with work.

17. A good marriage requires communication, patience and understanding.

18. I dislike places packed with people.

19. I say 'I Love You' not more than my husband say it.

20. My favourite subject in school was Bahasa Malaysia.

I'll pass on this tag to: Yugene, Pei Mun, Rachel, June, Michelle, Jennifer and Gladys.

6 comments:

Something About Us said...

when I can't sleep, I think what to blog! Hehe!

- Ling

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sometimes I will be like that too...hehe

Kristie said...

aiyoh, my hubby also snores.. seems like we have a common problem! :p

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Yes...we both faced the same prob! Sometimes really feeling annoyed with the sound.

nicole said...

Joanne, ur hubby owez say I luv u to u ar.. so good. i never hear my hubby say it... hahahahha

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Nicole - Hehe...yes, my husband sometimes is more romantic than me..
- Dont worry, I think your husband using his action to show his love to you...