Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Molar

Just roughly a month away from her first molars grown, the lower (right) first molar is now catching up.

Sarah currently has 11 teeth. She really likes to bite all kinds of hard texture food, for example: rice, noodles, biscuits and etc…I think she doesn’t like pureed food anymore. Even when I cook porridge, I have to make sure the rice is not overcooked, so that she can still feel the texture and chew the rice when eating it.

Nowadays she can really bite hard, you know. The other day I had a painful experience that my finger is bitten so hard that until leaving a bite marks (for several days). So now I have to be extra careful when I am cleaning or checking on her teeth.

Footnote:
There is some error in the last few tooth charts (on lower teeth). For accurate plotting please refer to the latest chart below.


11 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Sarah's only 1 year old, already has so many teeth. She can chew really well huh. That's good..she can eat more food now. :)

Mummy Gwen said...

By the way I've got an award for you.

LittleLamb said...

Yes, I agree. She got a lot of teeth le. cos Philip n her just few weeks apart..but we are left with 8 teeth now. dunno got new one coming out or not..cos lazy to check la...

Ping said...

Soon later little Sarah will be a choosy girl in food ? hahaha!
My girl don't like to eat porridge now and most of the lunch and dinner is rice + sup.

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Joanne..Sarah's teeth keep adding ha. As Tina just have those 4 upper and 2 lower only. So she cant chew food yet..

little prince's mummy said...

Wow!~ another molar? My sean only growing the 5th teeth now.. haha

Daddy said...

Haha..We are eagerly waiting for Ryan's first!!

agnes said...

wow.. so many teeth!!!! chloe has 12 only.. hahahaa..

Wonderful Life said...

Wow...so fast 11! my Ryan only has 7.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Doreen, Sha, Rachel, Agnes, Kylie - Hehe..yalor, I also never expect that Sarah is growing several teeth just within few months time.
To Doreen, Rachel and Kylie, dont worry that your Ryan, Tina, Philip and Sean doesnt have many teeth yet, coz they will have their own pace in the development.

Mommy Gwen - Yes, she can chew food pretty well now. So is more easier for me to prepare her food now..
- Thanks for the award, will grab it soon.

Yen Ping - Hehe, I hope she wont be a picky eater, or else I will be having a tough time to think the right menu for her.
- Good girl Natalie. I think she is a big girl now...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ryan's Daddy - I am sure the first time you spot a white dot in Ryan's gum will be a special moment.