Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Alphabet Tag

Thanks Serene, for passing me this tag.

A. Attached or single ? - Attached
B. Best friend? – I used to have one best friend when I was in primary school.
C. Cake or pie? - Cake
D. Day of choice? - Saturday
E. Essential item? - Tissue
F. Favorite color? - Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? – Gummy Bears
H. Hometown? – KL
I. Favorite indulgence? – All types of junk food
J. January or July? - July
K. Kids? – One
L. Life isn’t complete without? - Family
M. Marriage date? – Registered on 8 Mar 06. Wedding Dinner on 18 Mar 06.
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - NIL
O. Orange or apple? - Apple
P. Phobias? – WORMS
Q. Quotes? – I like this quote very much..."Don't worry, be happy!"
R. Reasons to smile? – I am blessed with a caring husband and a lovely daughter.
S. Season of choice? – Winter
T. Tag 5 people – Kylie, Mommy Moon, Yen Ping, Mery and Sha.
U. Unknown facts about me? – Not sure…
V. Vegetable? – I like it alot
W. Worst habit? – Like to drink coffee
X-ray or ultrasound? – Ultrasound.
Y. Your favorite food(s)? – Seafood and Western Food
Z. Zodiac sign – Capricorn

8 comments:

little prince's mummy said...

Thankx for the tag!~

Mummy Gwen said...

My day of choice also Saturday. So many Capricorns ...haha. Awards for you dear: http://mummygwen.blogspot.com/2008/11/wonder-woman-and-lemonade-award.html

Kristie said...

i am also a capricorn, when's ur birthday? :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kristie - Hehe..I remembered you told me you are a Capricorn too..
My birthdate..27 dec

Mommy Gwen - You also prefer Sat than Sun hor...For me, I think after going out for outing on Sat and if feeling tired, then Sun still can take a rest at home...hehe.
- Thanks for the award. So nice of you.

Kylie - You are most welcome.

LittleLamb said...

Thx so much for the recipe. I tried searching for yr email addy..anyway thanks again. Once I try it, I will let u know.

Julie said...

You sure drink coffee is your worst habit ar? Then how you survive when you are pregnant?

Serene said...

Joanne, thanks for completing the tag!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene - You are most welcome. I have alot of fun while answering the questions.

Julie - Yes, I am pretty sure.
Throughout my pregnancy, I have cut down my coffee intake drastically. (Afraid scolded by hubby)
- I said it is a worst habit, coz it can cause me gastric sometimes...

Rachel - Is ok, I can always post it at your blog comment.
Anyway, my email address is joanne_tiew@yahoo.com
- I hope Philip will like it.