Awhile back, Mommy Gwen, Michelle, Amanda and Jennifer have tagged me with the 8 Random Things About Me meme, thanks for tagging me.
Hmmm, I better choose wisely...
1. I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001. I was hospitalized for 10 days and at that point of time, I recorded my thinnest weight ever (as an adult).
2. I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005. I was so hesitated to drive then because I was phobia and hate to drive manual car. My husband was the one who encouraged and teaching me. Of course, for now I am driving an auto car.
3. I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it; and the funny thing is, I am able to name those football stars and I also knew who Horatio Cane was. Not bad huh?
4. I know this is a bad habit, but I just love to squeeze toothpaste from the middle; and luckily I am not being scolded by husband for doing that (because he squeezes from bottom).
5. I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit. It has brown and white fur with a pair of big brown eyes. I love I-Sh very much, but it dies about four years ago.
6. I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.
7. I love to collect stickers. Maybe this sounds childish, but I just can’t stop myself from buying it if I saw those cute and funny stickers. If Sarah also likes stickers when she’s grow up, I will sure pass all my collections to her. Lucky her….
8. I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.
Then I have to follow the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Now, I hope you’ll forgive me, but I won’t be tagging anyone. But if you read this and for some reason haven’t been tagged yet, feel free to consider yourself tagged.