Monday, November 17, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

Awhile back, Mommy Gwen, Michelle, Amanda and Jennifer have tagged me with the 8 Random Things About Me meme, thanks for tagging me.

Hmmm, I better choose wisely...

1. I have gone for a major operation (intestinal obstruction) in year 2001. I was hospitalized for 10 days and at that point of time, I recorded my thinnest weight ever (as an adult).

2. I got my driving license in year 1998 but I only ‘officially’ started driving in year 2005. I was so hesitated to drive then because I was phobia and hate to drive manual car. My husband was the one who encouraged and teaching me. Of course, for now I am driving an auto car.

3. I love to peek on my husband favourite TV programme (EPL football and CSI), although I am not a big fan of it; and the funny thing is, I am able to name those football stars and I also knew who Horatio Cane was. Not bad huh?

4. I know this is a bad habit, but I just love to squeeze toothpaste from the middle; and luckily I am not being scolded by husband for doing that (because he squeezes from bottom).

5. I (once) have a pet; I name it I-Sh. It is a lovely rabbit. It has brown and white fur with a pair of big brown eyes. I love I-Sh very much, but it dies about four years ago.

6. I was working as an Administrative Assistant in four different companies.

7. I love to collect stickers. Maybe this sounds childish, but I just can’t stop myself from buying it if I saw those cute and funny stickers. If Sarah also likes stickers when she’s grow up, I will sure pass all my collections to her. Lucky her….

8. I was a class monitor for 6 years (remove to Form Five) in secondary school.

Then I have to follow the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Now, I hope you’ll forgive me, but I won’t be tagging anyone. But if you read this and for some reason haven’t been tagged yet, feel free to consider yourself tagged.

6 comments:

Something About Us said...

so which EPL club does your hubby support ? :D

- Ling

Natalia said...

Don't worry Joanne, I also have the same habit like you - squeeze toothpaste from the middle. :P

Serene said...

Wah,, Joanne u was class monitor for 6 years ar!! Good good job leh... Meaning you have very good in leadership ar!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene - Pai seh pai seh...
Actually I think all mt other classmates just dont want to take over the job to carry those workbook to teacher's room, therefore they have elected me for 6 years in a roll..

Natalia - Ooo..is it? Join the club!
How about your husband?

Ling - My husband ar...he supports MU lor...
I believe Ming also the same?..hehe

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for doing the tag dear. :) You were class monitor before ah. You must be really fierce lor..hehe..just joking. I think you have good responsibility and leadership qualities.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen - You are welcome.
- Hehe...yes, i am a fierce mommy. If Sarah can talk, I am sure she is the first person saying that...:-)