Thanks Michelle for giving me the tag. It is a special yet meaningful tag.
1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?
- September, 2003.
2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
- September, 2003.
3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
- IKEA :-) Because he wanted to buy some furniture for his new house.
4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
- Frankly speaking, my husband is not a romantic man. So far, I never received any flowers from him. But the most touching thing was, he decided to marry me (after I told him that I was chased by a dog when I was walking to my working place, he was very worried after he heard this. So he told me if he married me, then I need not to work anymore!) Funny!
5. How about after your marriage?
- The weird thing is, after married, he totally changed to be a romantic person. He likes to say "I love you" more than before.
6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
- I can't think of any..
7. Share your happiest moment with him.
- Watching Sarah growing day by day...
8. Share your saddest moment with him.
- Can I choose not to answer this..
9. Share your angriest moment with him.
- After quarel
10. Share your funniest moment with him.
- Whenever we compared our height. He always said he is taller than me (infact he is), but I always deny the fact (because he looked short), hehe..
11. Share your most frustrated moment with him
- So far, I have show no frustration with him.
12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
- Last month, when we both went to Mid Valley.
I would like to know more about you
- Caroline, Esmeralda and Mommy Gwen
Hope this tag would bring back lovely memories of Yesterday...and hmm, after the question 12, if your answer dates more than 24 hours ago, it's time to go over to your hubby or wife, give him or her a great big hug and a kiss!
Top Tips For Getting Fitter
3 days ago