Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yesterday Once More

Thanks Michelle for giving me the tag. It is a special yet meaningful tag.

1. In which month and year did you met your husband for the first time?
- September, 2003.

2. In which month and year did you two officially starting dating?
- September, 2003.

3. Where was the first dating place the two of you went to?
- IKEA :-) Because he wanted to buy some furniture for his new house.

4. What was the most touching thing he did to you when you two were still dating?
- Frankly speaking, my husband is not a romantic man. So far, I never received any flowers from him. But the most touching thing was, he decided to marry me (after I told him that I was chased by a dog when I was walking to my working place, he was very worried after he heard this. So he told me if he married me, then I need not to work anymore!) Funny!

5. How about after your marriage?
- The weird thing is, after married, he totally changed to be a romantic person. He likes to say "I love you" more than before.

6. Share your lowest period of your life with him.
- I can't think of any..

7. Share your happiest moment with him.
- Watching Sarah growing day by day...

8. Share your saddest moment with him.
- Can I choose not to answer this..

9. Share your angriest moment with him.
- After quarel

10. Share your funniest moment with him.
- Whenever we compared our height. He always said he is taller than me (infact he is), but I always deny the fact (because he looked short), hehe..

11. Share your most frustrated moment with him
- So far, I have show no frustration with him.

12. Lastly, when was the last time you two hold hands and walk under the moonlight, like how you used to do?
- Last month, when we both went to Mid Valley.

I would like to know more about you
- Caroline, Esmeralda and Mommy Gwen

Hope this tag would bring back lovely memories of Yesterday...and hmm, after the question 12, if your answer dates more than 24 hours ago, it's time to go over to your hubby or wife, give him or her a great big hug and a kiss!

14 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the tag. This one really bring back memories.:)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen, you are most welcome.
Looking forward for your answers.

Blessed mum said...

thanks for doing the tag :)

i like the way he "proposed"..unique!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Michelle - You are most welcome. I like this tag very much.

-Hehe, a unique way of proposed hor..

MommyAngel said...

Thanks for the tag and also the award. Will do it ASAP ya :) How sweet ..... who says your hubby is not romantic before your wedding .... at least he told you if you married him then you need not to work anymore, walau ... lam sei yan lo :P :P If I were you I will surely gam-dung (touched) until I cry leh ... hehehehe

Mummy Gwen said...

Joanne, I have completed the tag. :) Hey, yr hubby is romantic ler. He says "I LOve You" more after you were married. Isn't that the other way round after married..haha. :P

Esmeralda said...

Thks for the tag Joanne.. Ur hb definitely is a romantic person lar.. even after marriage.

Haha.. have he worded it differently bcoz of "kan cheong"? Coz in ur post u were saying "So he told me if he married me, then I need not to work anymore!" instead of if you married him, then you no need to work?? Haha.. just my extra kepoh thing!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - you are most welcome.
Hehe..ya hor, I did not and realize know that how he worded it does make a different meaning...:-)
Anyway, but at least he did keep his promise now...

MOmmy Gwen - Woww....I must go to your blog and have a look. Thanks for completed it.
- Yes, I think my husband is more romantic than b4.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - Dont worry, take your time to complete this tag. I am sure you need sometime to flash back some good memory..hehe
- really leh, my husband was not a romantic person, until I married him.
- Maybe the most romantic words from him before married was, he willing to marry me...ai seh.

Something About Us said...

wow...KM's creation of this tag has reached out to so many mummies!! :)

your hubby is so sweet to say "I Love You" more than before.

- Ling

Esmeralda said...

Hehe.. that's right Joanne. As long as they kept their promise that's the most important thing. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi Ling, thanks for visiting my blog. Mind if I add you in my blogroll?
- Yes, i love this tag very much, a special tag that I have received so far..
- hehe, sweet hor..thats why I said he is more romantic than b4.

MommyAngel said...

Hhhmm .... suddenly I have 1 question, your meeting date and your dating date is the same. Is that mean once you met him then straight away dating liao? Love at first sight ah? Wah ... so romantic leh :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline - You are really a detailed person.
Yeap, you are right. Me and my husband were meet and dating on the same month.
We were both love at first sight. Romantic hor..