Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quirky Tag

Ooooooooooh, I’ve been tagged by Kylie and Agnes to talk about my quirky things.
Okay, here are five quirky things about me:

1) If I have an important event or appointment on on the next day, my "biological clock" will automatically wake me up early in the morning. And I will started to think about the event, from the attire I will be wearing, the food will be served, the person involved, things to be packed and etc..I think I am an over "gan zheong" person.

2) I like to barefoot when I am driving.

3) I like both my ankles to have anklet. If I did not wear one of it, I will feel uneasy.

4) I just don't have the practice in wearing jeans when outing, although it is the most relax and comfortable attire to be wear on.

5) I don't like to eat or drink anything which is sweet.

6) I have poor memory, but I can remember a person's look and name although I only see him/her once.

Rules :
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

I have chose not to tag anyone because I think most of my blogging friends are currently busy with the tags and awards from each other. But if anyone of you who like to grab this tag, I will glad to know it.

13 comments:

little prince's mummy said...

U didn't wear Jeans, then what u like to wear for outings a?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Kylie, I seldom wear jeans, coz I think I dont have a nice figure to wear it.
Normally I will wear dress, skirt or pants which is looser. Weird hor...

Esmeralda said...

Joanne.. Haha.. I think if our figures are not too perfect is better to wear jeans? That's wat I tot lar.. coz I'm a jeans person. Not so comfy when wearing skirts, unless when I was working last time - have to be full formal suit.

U drive bare-foot ya? Hehe.. Weird... Wakakakaka...

Esmeralda said...

Forgot something.. Me too I will wake up way before my alarm clock starts ringing when I have something to do, like bring Ashton to clinic, some meet-up with my friends, etc.. Not kan cheong I think. I think you do look forward to the events.

HN said...

I don't like to wear jeans too when I was in M'sia ... Like you said, better don't display the not-so-good figure :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

HN - Thanks for dropping by again..
So now you still dont like wearing jeans?
- haha, you also agreed that jeans somehow will display our not so good figure.

Esmeralda - So you and I terbalik about wearing jeans concept :-) You think is nicer to wear jeans if we dont have nice body figure, but I always think that if we (i mean me) having a bad thigh and big bump, the jeans will expose all these negative image..sigh!
- Last time I was just an admin exec, therefore I need to wear formal suit to work. How about you?
- Yes, I barefoot when I drive. Coz by barefoot only I can feel the excelerator..hehe

Esmeralda said...

Joanne, I too have big giant thighs and bump. No wonder u said that it will reveal the "ugly-side" of ur body. All u need to find is the right cutting for u - which I think only branded stuffs like Levis straight cut 707 will suit us (I think so lar).. Sometimes the jeans from boutiques also can fit me, just have to try and try lor.

Last time I'm working as an audit executive, and accounts executive, that's why need to wear the suit.

Mummy Gwen said...

Joanne, I also drive barefooted..haha. I like to wear jeans especially the low cut ones. Still can see abit of tummy if I sit down..haha but I don't care la. :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen - You also like to drive with barefoot ya..join my club, hehe..
- I think you have the right and nice figure to wear low cut jeans. For me, I never think in my lifetime in wearing that, hehe..I guess it will looked funny and ugly on me.

Esmeralda - Yalor...the big thigh and bump are making me sick and sad! :-(
- Actually my husband did offered me to buy a pair of jeans from Levis, but I always malas to try..so I said no need.
- Woww...i think you must be very good in maths!

Esmeralda said...

If u have the time, maybe u should get one Levis jeans. It's worth the investment. Very durable. Haha.. good in maths? That was last time I think. Now being a SAHM all the brain memory deteriorate liao.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Yalor, I should get it. Infact I have a pair of jeans, but doesnt fit anymore after giving birth. Cham!
- Haha...at least you were good in maths..

Esmeralda said...

Yup. Go get a pair Joanne. U will never regret it. Do post it on ur blog once u got it ya.. Hehe..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Esmeralda - Yeap, I will get a pair of jeans and post it in the blog..hehe