Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Molars

Yesterday when I was reading Caroline’s blog about her girl’s first molars, I immediately thought of this… “I really have to check on Sarah’s gum this time, because I suspect she’s having another tooth soon…”

Actually, I have the habit of checking her gum every now and then, but as she grows older, she just not willing to open her mouth and let me do the checking. So the only option I have is, insert my finger in her mouth and touch the gum to feel whether is there any sharp “thing” on it, but if possible, I always preferred to see the white spot by myself.

Just now when I was playing with her, she laughed happily and I know this is my opportunity…and…GOTCHA!

I now can confirm that she is having her first molars. Her first pair of molars is located on the upper gum. They just grow at the right time (12 months to 14 months).

11 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

I think Sarah has grown to endure the discomfort already perhaps. She is sprouting her first molars and mommy also never notice any signs..haha.

little prince's mummy said...

Wow! got first molar d? My sean only still got 3 teeth onli.. haha!

LittleLamb said...

Wow..more n more teeth.
Good sign.
Just bear with it..(the discomfort / appetite)

Wonderful Life said...

Ya, teething is really painful!

I've been checking Ryan's teeth quite often also...

agnes said...

wow.. that's fast.. :)

MeRy said...

More teeths are coming out soon....yippie.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery - Yeap, expecting for more...

Agnes - Yes, I also did not expect to be that fast since the last teeth grew in Sept.

Doreen - I think this time is really painful for her, coz she is very very very crancky.
So normally how do you check Ryan's teeth?

Rachel - Yes, she is very crancky these days. Gotto be more patient with her.

Kylie - 3 is good enuf lah...dont worry, Sean will have more teeth soon.

Mommy Gwen - I just have the feeling that she is having teeth. Due to she doesnt have obvious teething sympton, so I just not so concern that time.

Julie said...

Molar means can chew more food. Mommy will be cooking lots of new food for Sarah.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Julie, yes yes...now I have started to feed her more SOLID food..hehe

Serene said...

Wow.. so many babies had their first molar grew these days! What a coincident!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

serene - Yalor..is a MOLAR's trend now..hehe.