Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sarah says “Thank You”

If Sarah is going to utter her first word now, I hope it will be “Thank You”, because I think she owed you all one.

These few days, I have received few couriers from my forum friends. They are so thoughtful of sending Sarah some birthday gifts.

Mommy Joanne Ngan

This is the first gift that I have received. It was really a big surprise for me. She not only gives a book for Sarah, she also gave me a key chain. So nice of her. The book just came at the right time, as I was about to get her one.

Mommy Yen Ping

Guess what, for the second gift, Yen Ping also gives books to Sarah.
I think this is definitely a reading time for her. Besides the books, Yen Ping also sent me a Hello Kitty pouch, and it’s really come in handy.

Mommy Huey Yuan, Mommy Jessica and Mommy Grace

Doesn’t it look lovely? I think so.
What a coincidence, the dress was from Flower Girl and I also bought a dress for Sarah from the same shop (for her birthday celebration).

Mommy Nicole


Nicole gives Sarah a microfibre tights. She never wears tights before; therefore I’m thinking of give her a try on our next outing. (Hopefully she can fit in)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s always fun and exciting when receiving pressies. What’s more it is an unexpected one.

On Sarah behalf, I would like to say a million thanks for all the lovely birthday gifts, and of course not forgetting mommies who have been giving warm and loving birthday wishes.

A BIG hug and kiss to all of you!

13 comments:

Serene said...

Wow.. so many pressie!! Sarah, you are so lucky!

little prince's mummy said...

So many presents!~ :)

MommyAngel said...

Wah ... so many nice gifts and books for Sarah. How did she like her books so far?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Serene and Kylie - Yes...many nice gifts from frens. Lucky Sarah.

Caroline - Ya lor..so ngam, Joanne N and Yen Ping also gave her books. She like it at first glance, but after that she just put it aside. Sigh!

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole said...

wa... so many pressie received.
Welcome Joanne. This is a lovely gift i want gift Sarah, next time she wear this must show me oh!

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Nicole - Yes, definitely a lovely gift. I will take photo for you when she wear this.
Thanks again!

Qistina's Mama n Abah said...

Sarah is so lucky. Many mommies sending out gift and I really wonder how does it feels like..celebrating first birthday..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sha - Yes, I also think that she is lucky, so many mommies sent her nice and thoughtful gift.
For me, I feel special, happy, excited and etc..cant describe in words.

MeRy said...

So many pressie.....Sarah must be a Happy Gal.

JoAnne said...

Luckily Sarah got the difference title books from me and Yen Ping, such a coincidence !!

You are most welcome...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mery - Yeap, she is a happy and lucky girl.

Joanne N - So ngam hor..I was surprisd too when I open the gift.