Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sarah says “Thank You” one more time

I was told by my blogging friends, Sarah is very lucky to have so many mommies remembering her birthday. Not only they sent birthday wishes, they also gave her many gifts as well.

I think it is true, because four days after her birthday, gifts still flowing in. This time I’ve got the gifts from Mommy Alyse and Mommy Peggy. A big “Thank You” to them.

Mommy Alyse

A very nice and cute hair clip for Sarah. I wonder how she knows I like to tie Sarah’s hair lately. I will love to clip this on her hair.

Mommy Peggy


Peggy had just came back from Taiwan and also recovering from ill, yet she still very thoughtful of sending this lovely dress she bought from Taiwan. I just can’t wait to wear it on Sarah.

Again on behalf of Sarah, I can only say “Thank You”. Thank you for all mommies out there who keep Sarah in your thought. She was truly lucky indeed.

10 comments:

Wonderful Life said...

Waaa.. nice dress & hair clip!!

Too bad that I couldn't doll up my baby... :P

Qi said...

wah,,so nice dress & hair clip..
Sarah can be lenglui oh...

nicole said...

wa... another 2 pressie. So good la all the MP club mummies.

nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Doreen - Hehe, you can also dress up nice and smart clothes on Ryan :-)

Nicole - Ya, I also think that MP mommies are very nice. You too:-)

Vivi - I hope she will look lovely in the dress and with the clip on her hair.

the little prince said...

wah, nice dress and clip too.

Share with us when Sarah wear on it next time!!

Wonderful Life said...

But nothing much to dress up for a boy compared to girls... can tie up hair la, put hair clip, wear stoking and etc. On the other hand, boys only wear either shirt & pants! :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Doreen - You are right too, tak kan wear a skirt on Ryan..hehe. Maybe you can buy different type of clothes, pants, jeans and others for Ryan lor..So you can mix and match the attire when he go to kai kai.

Yugene - Sure, I will take photo and show you all once Sarah wear on it.

Mummy Gwen said...

Joanne, you have such good friends. The dress is very nice and the hair clips are cute. :) Sarah can 'pan leng leng leng' already..hehe.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Mommy Gwen - Yes, they all are very thoughtful and nice. Yeap, is her ban leng leng time.